Thursday, June 8, 2017

REVIEW | BEAUTY FRIENDS II LEMON ESSENCE MASK SHEET PACK


Hello bunnies!
Today, I'm gonna review a mask sheet that is kindly provided by Skin18 through their "Skin18 Challenge 1-10s Reviews Program". Skin18 is an online store that sells especially Asian mask sheets. The one I will be reviewing is Beauty Friends II Lemon Essence Mask Sheet Pack by All New Cosmetics - I haven't heard nor used any products from this brand before, so I was really curious about it that I used it immediately after I received it!



PRODUCT DESCRIPTION




PACKAGING

The mask sheet comes in a sachet of 23 g of product. At the back of the sachet, you can find the details of the product and how to use it - both in Korean and English.


You can also notice that the expiration date of the product is printed behind the sachet. And you can find the ingredients.





MY OPINION

The mask sheet's essence is not enough in my opinion because when I pulled out the mask sheet and checked if there was any trace of essence left inside the sachet, I didn't really find even a little quantity of it.
Apart from this, everything was excellent!
The size of it fits perfectly on my face. It is thick and does a tightening sensation on the skin, which I really find good because it feels as if you're having a facial massage.
Cooling the mask before using it gives a pleasant sensation! And at the back of the sachet it also suggests to heat it for around 2-3 minutes, which I didn't try because it's too hot and humid in Milan now.
The scent is bearable since it fades away after a couple of minutes from wearing it.
After using it, I felt my skin really moisturized and brightened up and no breakouts the day after!




WILL I PURCHASE IT? WOULD I RECOMMEND IT?

I am planning to purchase and try the other types of mask sheet from this brand.
I recommend it to anyone, I have dry and sensitive skin and I didn't have any problems while and after using it.



RATING


I give 4/5 because there was not enough essence because of the mask sheet's thickness that probably absorbed it - if there was enough essence it would be also great to apply it on my neck.


Have you heard about this brand before and/or tried a product from it?



Disclosure statement.
The product that is reviewed on this blog post was provided by SKIN18. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product provided.



 photo xoxocamille_zps2vc1nyg2.png