Wednesday, May 17, 2017

REVIEW | YESSTYLE

For today's blog post I'll be talking about Yesstyle. In case you don't know yet about Yesstyle - it is an online retailer company that distributes a wide range of fashion, beauty and lifestyle products from Asia.



I have known about this company back then in 2009, but I only considered it back then as an online store where I could find so many choices for stationaries. So, this year I tried to buy beauty products from them.




Kao - Steam Eye Mask (Citrus)

Comforting, thermo pads releases tension and relaxes the eyes, heating up to 40 degrees Celsius and treating the eye area with citrus-infused steam. Easy-to-use and mess-free design makes it convenient to use anywhere, giving you a moment of respite in your busy and stressful day. Do not heat inside a microwave oven to prevent injuries and burns.


I have been wanting to try these steam eye masks for so long now since I have read so many good reviews of them. The box contains 5 steam eye masks and it costs around 9,90 USD.



My Scheming - Blackhead Removal Activated Carbon Mask Set

This black facial mask set contains the Deep Pore Sebum Softener to be used after cleansing to help scour pores and get rid of excess sebum. Follow it with the Blackhead Removal Activated Carbon Mask, which contains natural active bamboo charcoal with superb cleansing abilities, and help control oil secretion. Finish with the Skin Clarifying Pore Treatment Essence that adds needed moisture to skin while also minimizing pores.


Black masks are the trend of this moment - so I wanted to give a try if this product is really efficient as they have been saying! With this 3-step-kit, hopefully I can obtain something that could help me get rid of my blackheads. This kit costs around 13,90 USD.



Litfly - Condensed Mask Cotton (Peach)

Compact mask capsules spread out upon contact with liquid to turn into 100% cotton facial masks which are lightweight, soft and breathable. Soak in your choice of essence or toner.


Well, if you're into mask sheets and would love to try different types without spending a lot, this product is perfect! It costs around 4,90 USD and it contains 50 mask sheets.



Innisfree - It's Real Squeeze Mask (Rose)

Moisture-rich sheet masks steep skin in concentrated essence containing fragrant roses and Jeju green complex consisting of green tea, tangerine, cactus, camellia leaves and orchids. Triple-layer sheets adhere closely on face, delivering a steady stream of nourishing essence and conditioners to provide an immediate hydrating effect that leaves skin soft and supple with a radiant glow. Suitable for all skin types.


I have always been a huge fan of Innisfree and have been dying to try this mask sheet because Innisfree's product are really good for my skin. The set contains 5 mask sheets and it costs around 9,90 USD.



MY THOUGHTS ABOUT YESSTYLE

As I have said earlier, this is the first time that I buy beauty products from them, and I am fully satisfied with my purchase even though I had to wait a little longer for the shipment of the parcel because they didn't have Innisfree mask sheet stocked. But once they shipped it, I had no any problems at all because I received the parcel after a week - and I was really glad that I had no problems with the customs here in Italy.
I will definitely repurchase from them for beauty products!



RATING



Stay tuned, I'll be reviewing them soon.
Thank you for visiting my blog. Until my next blogpost!



Disclosure statement.
The products mentioned on this blog post were bought by me. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the online store.



 photo xoxocamille_zps2vc1nyg2.png