Monday, May 29, 2017

REVIEW | I'M FROM GINSENG SERUM

 
Hello bunnies!
Today I will be reviewing the GINSENG SERUM from I'M FROM, which was kindly sent to my by WISHTREND for review purposes. I'm From is a Korean cosmetic brand who is focusing with natural ingredients for their products.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Concentrated ginseng extract found in the Ginseng Serum enhances blood circulation to make the complexion more fresh and lively. It then acts to replenish nutrients to the skin to smoothen and restore youth.
7.98% Ginseng Extract - Formulated with 7.98% concentrated ginseng extract, the Ginseng Serum is designed to naturally enhance blood circulation to make your complexion look more lively while replenishing the necessary nourishments for healthier, younger skin. Tired of losing elasticity in your skin? Give your skin the energy boost it needs with the Ginseng Serum. 
High-concentrate Nutrients - Ginseng extract penetrates deep into the skin to increase elasticity and make the complexion more luminous from the inside out. 
Increase Elasticity - The highly-concentrated Ginseng extract tightly adheres to the skin, working to add elasticity to flat, lifeless skin. 
Skin Purifying - The concentrated antioxidant properties of the Ginseng extract purifies skin that is fatigued from external stimuli and accumulated waste.



PACKAGING


The serum is packed into a simple yet elegant sturdy cardboard.


At one side of the box, you can find the product's ingredients in both Korean and English.


At the other side, you can find the directions on how to use it.


At the other side, you can find the geographical coordinates of the county of Geumsan - which is famous for ginseng and medical herbs in Korea.


And at the bottom of the box, you can find the precautions.









The product comes in a bottle of 30 ml with a dropper, which is very convenient.
At the bottom of the bottle, you can find the expiration date of the serum.



MY OPINION

The scent of ginseng is evident because the serum's texture is really concentrated - but you will get to used with it after a few times of usage, and the scent fades after a couple of minutes.
The serum is viscous and sticky at first but it is absorbed by the skin so easily.
What I noticed as a result after using the product constantly in the morning and in the evening, within exactly 7 days - the dullness of my skin has improved! My skin is softer and it has a more lively and dewy look!
I didn't notice any change for my fine lines under my eyes - actually I wasn't even interested for any wrinkle improvements as my main concern are the dryness and skin tone improvement of my skin which I was so happy to obtain after a week using this product.
I didn't have any breakout while using this product.


The serum's colour is a little bit yellowish - which is like the juice extract of ginseng.



WOULD I RECOMMEND IT?

Definitely! I especially recommend it if you have dry skin and want to obtain elasticity and vitality for your skin.



RATING




If you are interested to this product, by clicking on this link and placing your first purchase from Wishtrend, you can get a $5 coupon and this product is also available for free shipping at this moment.

What are your thoughts for this serum? Have you ever tried any products from I'm From before?



Disclosure statement.
The product that is reviewed on this blog post was provided by WISHTREND. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product provided.



 photo xoxocamille_zps2vc1nyg2.png