Friday, April 14, 2017

REVIEW | TONY MOLY FLORIA BRIGHTENING PEELING GEL


Peeling gels are really rare to find here in Italy, so I have been using face scrubs with microbeads as exfoliators however I didn't always get the result I wanted. And I was still skeptic when I bought Tony Moly's Floria Brightening Peeling Gel because of the word "peeling", why? It's because I have sensitive skin and I have always thought that it would irritate or it would break my skin out.


PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

A unique gel-type formula that gently exfoliates the skin with floral and fruit extracts, which means no harsh microbeads or irritating, gritty granules, making this perfect for even the most sensitive skin. It transforms dull skin by exfoliating dead skin cells and other skin-clogging impurities to reveal softer, brighter, more luminous skin.



PACKAGING

It comes into a squeeze tube that contains 150 ml of the product.


The key ingredient, which is Lotus Flower Ferment Water is emphasize and printed on the tube.


The product is safely sealed, so there is no risk that a leakage might happen to it (unless te seal is broken).
At the back of the tube, you can find the product's description in both Korean and English.


The ingredients are not written in English though.
It has a PAO of 12 months.


And at the top edge of the tube you can find the manufacturing date of it, and with it you can know the expiration date of it, which is three years from the manufacturing date.




HOW TO USE?

Apply 1-2 pumps on clean, dry skin.
Gently massage gel all over face until skin is sufficiently exfoliated.
Wash off with warm water.



I bought it from Beautynetkorea.com for $ 9,49.
So, following the instructions I tried it on my face (at first I tried it on my arm because the skin is less sensitive than my face). And in shocked I was surprised of how it works, as soon as you massage it on your skin, you'll immediately see your dead skin being peeled. And after rinsing my face, I immediately noticed that my skin was smoother and most of the dry skin that has been flaking on my cheeks were gone. And what I really like is that my skin was brightened up a bit.
It didn't cause me any breakouts the following morning.
It has a mild flowery scent.
Following are some pictures that shows the texture of the product and how it works.


It has a semi-transparent gel texture, a little bit watery because once you apply on your skin, it spreads on its own, as if it melts.


And massaging a little bit, you'll immediately see your dead skin!



WILL YOU BUY IT AGAIN? WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND?

I am totally in love with this product as my skin has been looking dull now because of the stress from work, and it's very effective as you notice to brightens up your skin, even only a little bit. And what I most like about it is that it really smoothens dry skin.



RATING



Thank you for visiting my blog. Until my next blogpost!



Disclosure statement.
The product that is reviewed on this blog post was bought by me. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product.



 photo xoxocamille_zps2vc1nyg2.png