Wednesday, April 12, 2017

REVIEW | ETUDE HOUSE I NEED YOU, GREEN TEA! MASK SHEET

Hello, howdy?
For this blog post, I am sharing to you my experience of Etude House "I Need You" mask sheet line, specifically the Green Tea one.



PRODUCT DESCRIPTION


This mask sheet contains green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract), providing moist and comforting relief to sooth out rough and irritated skin.



PACKAGING



The sheet mask comes in a sachet that contains a mask sheet soaked in a 20ml amount of sereum.
The sachet is simple, however you can see the designs of tea leaves printed on it - as it distinguishes the type and purpose of this mask sheet from the other types of the "I Need You" line.



HOW TO APPLY

Apply toner to skin after cleansing.
Remove mask from pouch and apply to face, placing mask to fit eye and lip area.
Remove mask after 10~15 minutes and lightly massage remaining solution into skin with hands.



At the back of the sachet, you can find both the directions of how to use it in Korean and in English; and also the ingredients' list.

After cleansing my face, I usually put first the sachet inside the fridge for around ten minutes or around 3 minutes in the freezer to cool it.
After taking it from the fridge or freezer, the application for the mask sheet is quite easier for me as the serum is not too liquid.
And the cool feeling of it right from the fridge is awesome - it relaxes more!
I bought this mask for PHP 58,00 from Etude House Philippines - more or less €1.
The size of the mask is good as it can cover my whole face, the only thing I didn't like is that the whole of the mask that's supposed to be wider in the eye area is much higher than where my eyes are exactly located at.
Apart from the mask sheet's size, the performance is really awesome as I let the mask seat more, for around half an hour and after it, the skin feels much smoother and brighter.



WILL YOU BUY IT AGAIN? WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND?

Yes, I will definitely buy again and would love to try the other types of mask sheets from the same line. I'd more suggest to cool it a little bit before using because the mask sheet will absorb mostly all the serum inside the sachet.



RATING




Thank you for visiting my blog. Until my next blogpost!



Disclosure statement.
The product that is reviewed on this blog post was bought by me. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product.


 photo xoxocamille_zps2vc1nyg2.png