Tuesday, April 25, 2017

REVIEW | ARITAUM FRESH POWER ESSENCE MASK - PEARL

Hello!
Today I will be sharing to you my review of Aritaum's Fresh Power Essence Mask in Pearl, which I bought from Cosmetic Love.




PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

A Pearl Mask that moisturizes and nourishes dull and rough skin.



PACKAGING

The sheet mask comes in a pink sachet which contains 20 ml of pearl serum.
At the back of the sachet, you can find details regarding the mask sheet - but it's all written in Korean.





And you can find the date of expiration of the product (I actually like it this way because most of Korean beauty products, only the manufacturing date is printed on packagings and it's quite difficult sometimes to understand when's the real expiration date).



HOW TO USE

1. After cleansing your skin and after applying the toner, open the sachet and apply the mask sheet evenly over the entire face except for the eye area.
2. Let it seat for 10-20 minutes.
3. Apply the remaining serum on the skin by dabbing it lightly to be absorbed.



As usual, I have the habit to put the mask sheets inside the fridge, for around 2-3 minutes because I prefer that cool feeling they give me when I apply them on my face as I am completely absorbed to their relaxing sensation.
The mask sheet is sold in 5 pieces and I bought it for $ 7.60 because there was a sale on Cosmetic Love.
The size of the mask fits well my face, the texture is quite thick, as it seems more like a piece of cloth than of a tissue, but the absorption of the serum by the skin is great!
It has an immediate brightening effect on the skin, but only temporary - what I really like the most is that it keeps the skin really soft and moisturized.
There's a lot of serum residue on the sachet, so you can put it apart to a jar and use it as a serum to moisturize your skin.
The scent is bearable as it fades away after a few seconds.



WILL YOU BUY IT AGAIN? WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND?

Probably, I will buy it again - though I prefer a tissue like texture of the mask sheet.
But still, I recommend this one to those who are aiming to brighten and moisturize their skin.



RATING




Thank you for visiting my blog. Until my next blogpost!



Disclosure statement.
The product that is reviewed on this blog post was bought by me. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product.
 photo xoxocamille_zps2vc1nyg2.png