Wednesday, March 22, 2017

REVIEW | A'PIEU X YOON CHARMI AIR-FIT CUSHION PPOSONG SPF50+ PA+++

Hello. How are you all?
Keeping track of my blog is quite challenging for me as I am always tired from my work, but I will still try post to maintain this blog alive.
As I have said on my previous post, I will be reviewing the A'Pieu x YoonCharMi Air-Fit Cushion Pposong that I got from TtesterKorea.


PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

An oil free type cushion that is easily applied and leaves the face looking soft.


PACKAGING

The cushion compact itself is boxed together with a refill of 14g and an extra puff (which is really convenient if you overused or lose the one inside the compact). The cushion compact contains 14g of foundation and a puff.
The box itself is cute too.




Product's details are printed on the box, mainly in Korean language.




The cushion comes in standard cushion packaging with a removable cushion case that has been sealed and a mirror which is also covered in plastic.




At the back of the cushion case you can see the product's expiration date and also the number of the shade.
Here you can see the cushion compact dismounted.













MY THOUGHTS

Actually, this is not the first BB cushion I have ever tried, and A'Pieu's puff is my favorite of them all because it's quite thicker than the others (because I destroy thinner puffs easily).
I got the shade #21 which gets a bit lighter than my natural skin tone if I apply two coats - but as time goes by, it adapts to the skin's natural color. And it has slightly pink undertone when blended.


It doesn't have that typical dewy finish - it's more of a satin finish which I really like because it makes your skin really soft.
It doesn't leave any white cast on skin - but remember if you have dry, flaky skin, you have to exfoliate first as it will highlight the dry patches.
It has a little bit of floral scent and it's bearable. And it has a lasting finish of 8 hours, and this is superb for me because there are times that I am lazy to retouch my makeup.

The coverage is quite good - though it has a natural coverage, it can quite cover my pimples that dried and got darker.
I didn't take a picture of how it would look like on my face because of my eyebags!



I bought this one for 8820 KRW and I didn't expect that the quality is this good.


WILL YOU BUY IT AGAIN? WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND?

Yeah, I will repurchase it but I am still looking for the right BB cushion for me. And I recommend it to anyone who's looking for a cheap and with a good quality BB cushion.


RATING



Thank you for visiting my blog. Until my next blogpost!




Disclosure statement.
The product that is reviewed on this blog post was bought by me. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product.


 photo xoxocamille_zps2vc1nyg2.png