Wednesday, February 22, 2017

REVIEW | TESTER KOREA


Hello. image
Finally I can publish this post after being in my drafts for a couple of weeks now and after editing it. 
If you follow me on Instagram, perhaps you've already seen that I posted a photo of this haul from Tester Korea - a Korean-base online store that doesn't only sell beauty products, but also Korean food, color lens, fashion accessories, etc.
The price are listed in Korean Won and the shipping fee depends on the weight of the items bought.
I have never tried any products from A'Pieu before, so when I was captured by the packaging design of this product, I really wanted to give a try.


I bought this A'Pieu Air-Fit Cushion in limited edition - brand's collaboration with the Korean beauty guru Yoon Charmi. I bought it for KRW 8,820. Along with the cushion, I also received the refill and an extra puff.


The next item I bought is The Face Shop Highlighter Beam. I bought it for KRW 5,600. Actually I rarely use highlighters, but lately because of the accumulated stress at work, my skin looks like that it has lost it's vitality, so I wanted to try something to give some radiance on my skin.


And the last item I bought is It's Skin Clear Patch. I wanted to try a clear patch especially during my period, and since I haven't tried any before I chose the cheapest one, just because I won't regret that much for spending my money if it wouldn't work. image I bought two packages and each cost KRW 2,580.



And I also received these samples. I am really thankful that they gave me these samples because I haven't tried any products from these brands before.

For the shipping fee, I paid KRW 3,770. I oredered them on the 23rd of November 2016, and it has been shipped on the 28th of November. So, I was expecting to receive it after a month, but because of the holidays, it didn't arrive. And I started to panic when it was announce on TV that there were problems with the Italian mail service, but thankfully it arrived on the 21st of January 2017, without paying any taxes to the customs! image



RATING


My overall experience with Tester Korea is good because all the items were well packed and there was no any leakage of the products or any damages (even for the packaging)...and I will certainly buy from them again.


Thank you for visiting my blog. Until my next blogpost!



Disclosure statement.
The product(s) reviewed on this blog post was bought by me. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product.
 photo xoxocamille_zps2vc1nyg2.png