Monday, December 7, 2015

ART EXHIBITION | SNOOPY & BELLE IN FASHION

Hello to all of you? I'm back...I know I've been in hiatus since I've been busy, and this busyness of mine made me a little bit lazy to blog, my apologies. 
And this post might seem late, but still I want to share it to you since the exhibition will also be held in other cities around the world in 2016. I will be just posting some images, well I took less than 200 photos for this exhibition, because it would be heavy to be loaded and it would be great if you could also visit the exhibition personally!

Snoopy & Belle in Fashion was welcomed at the Palazzo Cusani in Milan. The exhibition is all fashion oriented, it's about Snoopy and his sister Belle (I didn't even know that he had a sister). The most important designers have dedicated their creations exclusively for this event, for the 30th anniversary of fashion.

So here are some of the photos I took to share to you!

At the left part, they are dressed by Giorgio Armani, and  at the right are dressed by Martine Sitbon.

Here they are dressed by Cristiano Burani.

Dressed by Philip Treacy.

Dressed by Betsey Johnson.

These are also dressed by Betsey Johnson.

Dressed by Le Snob.

Dressed by Lisa Perry.

Dressed by Herm├Ęs.

Dressed by MAC Cosmetics.

Dressed by Tracy Reese.

Dressed by Edwin Oudshoorn.

Dressed by Royal Asscher X Pluma.

The two in at left are dressed by Le Mont St Michel and those at the right are dressed by Venera Arapu.

Dressed by Kaviar Gauche.

At the back (left side), they are dressed by Zac Posen; at the middle (right side) they are dressed by Mary McFadden; at the front they are dressed by Kenneth Cole.


I wish I could show them all to you.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog, until the next post! 


post signature