Monday, October 5, 2015

REVIEW | ESSENCE LONGLASTING LIPSTICK 07 NATURAL BEAUTY

Hello to all of you, it's been a long time since I did a review for a lip product.
I bought this lip product from Essence's Longlasting Lipstick line because I wanted to try a nude shade lipstick since I don't own one with a natural shade.


ABOUT THE PRODUCT

Longlasting love…you simply have to fall in love with the longlasting lipsticks by Essence. The lipsticks provide your lips with intensive color for several hours without drying them out. You’re sure to find whatever you’re looking for – from bright pink to intensive red and chilled-out berry to subtle nude shades. The essence logo on the texture and the matt, black packaging with a ring of color to match the actual color of the lipstick are true eye-catchers!


I chose #7 Natural Beauty because it's one of the nude shades that appeals most to me and that it looks good to my skin tone - it has a 
The packaging is a black sturdy-bullet with a ring in the middle showing the lipstick's shade, and it doesn't look like cheap.
I bought this lipstick for less than €3, I forgot the precise price but it's between €2 and €3.



At the bottom of the packaging you can find the lipstick's shade name and number.


And on the top, the cap of the lipstick, you can find the brands logo.


The lipstick lasts for 24 months since first opening and it contains 3,8 g.


I love this shade, not only because its shade is the most neutral among the lipstick in this product line, but also because it has a good quality and doesn't have any weird scent - I know others like that their lipsticks are scented, but it bothers me a lot when the scent is really strong.
#7 Natural beauty is an old-rose-toned with a mauve undertones. Honestly I don't really like wearing nude toned lipsticks because they make me look like a dead person - and I was surprised of this lipstick's shade...it really is awesome.
The pigmentation and texture is great, it lasts for about 4-5 hours on me - and even if you wipe it, it may looked like you didn't wipe it at all because it has rose undertones - and it doesn't dry my lips.

Here are the product's ingredients:
RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, POLYBUTENE, OCTYLDODECANOL, CANDELILLA (EUPHORBIA CERIFERA) WAX, POLYETHYLENE, MICA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)


SWATCHES


The one on the left is only a swipe, while the one on the right is of two swipes.


As I mentioned earlier, even if it washes out it still leaves a rose-toned tinge, and this makes the lipstick unique.


RATING



WILL YOU BUY IT AGAIN? WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND?

I'll probably buy it again because it's cheap and it's of good quality and especially it doesn't dry my lips at all - but I still want to try other nude shade lipsticks.
I recommend it for those who want to try cheap nude lipsticks, but with good quality.


What's your favorite lipstick shade?




Disclosure statement.
The product that is reviewed on this blog post was bought by me. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product.


post signature