Tuesday, September 15, 2015

REVIEW | ETUDE HOUSE EVERY MONTH CLEANSING FOAM #11

Hello to all of you, I'm so sorry for neglecting my blog...it's just that my every day life doesn't allow me to have enough time to blog..well, today I have so it's time to share a beauty product review, and it's been a long time since I did one. So without further ado, shall we start?

Today's review will focus on the Every Month Cleansing Foam line which consists of a collection of 12 different types of cleansing foams, each with different plant extracts, for different skin types.



ABOUT THE PRODUCT

Out of the 12, I chose #11 - Walnut, and it is described as, "This cleansing foam makes your skin shiny and healthy with its walnut extract, nutritious for uneven skin".


First of all I'd like to apologize for the "dirty" traces of the product's packaging since I asked my cousin to buy me this when she went back to the Philippines and she wrapped it with dark tape.

The product's packaging comes in a squeeze tube that contains 100 ml of it, with flip top cap.
It expires within 6 months after first opening, well as for me it lasted for 4-5 months because it depends on how frequently you use it and the quantity you use.




And it was sealed, never use it if it is unsealed. image


At the back of the packaging you can find the description and the instructions on how to use the product written in both Korean and English.




Since it has been bought from a boutique of Etude House in the Philippines, I paid it for PHP 198, around €4.
The #11 - Walnut cleansing foam is addressed for those who have dry skin types with roughness concerns.
This foam cleanser is of moist gel texture and the scent is really delicate, just like the scent of baby powder. Since the texture is a little bit thickyou only need a pea-sized amount of the product to wash your entire face and neck. The foam is easy to rinse and leaves the skin smooth and shiny.
The only flaw of this product is that it can't be considered as a makeup remover at all, I tried to use it to remove waterproof eyeliner and mascara, and matte lipstick, after rinsing my face with lukewarm water, there were still traces of them and I had to use a makeup remover.


Here are the product's ingredients, click on the photo to zoom it.



RATING



WILL YOU BUY IT AGAIN? WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND?

Yes, I'll buy it again since it really leaves my skin smooth. I mostly recommend to use it especially when you are not wearing makeup at all and use it as a normal cleansing foam to cleanse, refresh and soothe your skin.


Have you ever used a product from this line?



Disclosure statement.
The product that is reviewed on this blog post was bought by me. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product.

post signature