Thursday, August 6, 2015

ROAD TRIP | BELLAGIO, COMO

Hello to all, I'm back! I really missed blogging...I've neglected my blog for a while because of my business and because my Internet service provider at home had some problems, but it's all fine now. But if you follow me on my Instagram account, you may have seen some of these pictures I took. image
Without further ado, I'm gonna blog first about Bellagio, a municipality in the Province of Como, Italy; also known as the "Pearl of the Lake".
The village is characterized by century-old buildings, stone lanes and picturesque cobbled stairways filled with shops showcasing the finest Italian wares.


Here is the view of Lungo Lago Marconi, you can just have a walk here while enjoying the view of the lake. You can arrive here just walking for a few minutes from the ferry boat station or if you come by car, you just need to cross the street. image





Here are other pictures of Lungo Lago Marconi. In this street along the lake, there are benches where you can stay and relax under the trees.

And here's a view of the lake near the ferry boat station, a view of the village and the ferry station.




And continuing to walk to discover the center of the village, you can find many shops, restaurants, hotels and cobbled stairways.


One of the most famous restaurants in Bellagio, Hotel Suisse.



I found the porcelain dolls cute, so I took a photo of them! image


The view of the restaurant "Barchetta" gives a picturesque feeling.




There are so many cobbled stairways here, and they give you the feeling of turning back to the Middle Age era.


This "welcome" house decoration I found is amazing!

Here's a view of the San Giacomo church, found at the heart of the town.


And continuing to walk to the upper part of the village, near the town's hall, I saw this building called Villa Gotica, which was a Protestant Church then transformed into a residence.





And going back downstairs, behind the Villa Gotica there's this park that gives you a picturesque view of the lake!






You can arrive here from Milan taking the train to Como then take the ferry boat, or else by car.

I hope you're enjoying your summer holidays and thanks for visiting my blog!


post signature