Thursday, May 21, 2015

REVIEW | SCL 21 BLACK

Hello to all of you, first of all I have to apologise for being MIA this time, I have been busy that I don't have enough time to blog.
So today I'm reviewing another pair of circle lenses from Klenspop called SCL 21 BLACK.


ABOUT THE PRODUCT

Brand: MAXLOOK
Diameter: 14.3mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal
Country of origin: South Korea

Complete product's information can be found here.


As always, the circle lens' vials and other accessories are packed in this cute box.


And all of them wrapped with this plastic bag.



The lenses' power and colour are found on the lid of the vials.


The expiration date and other information about the lenses are printed at the back of the vials witten in Korean.



On my previous reviews of circle lenses from Klenspop I have always mentioned this "tweezers", and when I tried to use it properly, I find it very useful as it helps me to pick the lenses neatly.


DESIGN


I love the design of these lenses because it's simple and very natural, though they have a dark ring (but not too thick to be notice immediately) at the edge, they blend perfectly with my dark eyes.


ENLARGEMENT


They really make my eyes look bigger, but not in an exaggerate way - and they really give the dolly eyes!


COMFORT


I don't usually wear circle lenses all day long because my eyes get dry fast that it bothers me, but these ones were very comfortable - I was really able to wear them for about 10 hours without giving me the feeling of something that stuck in my eyes.


OVERALL


I love these lenses not only because they make my eyes look bigger but also because of the vibrance of their colors...I already have dark eyes, but making my eyes black is amazing!



HOW DO THEY LOOK LIKE WHEN WORN

As always, I confront the circle lens' diameter by wearing only one on my eye with my eyes' natural diameter.
The first one in the following images is taken indoors with natural light and without the camera's flash, and the latter one is taken outdoors with natural light and without the camera's flash.



And here's how they look like when they are both worn; the first one here is also taken without the camera's flash and the latter one is with, both taken indoors with natural light.



In the following images below the first one is taken without the camera's flash and the latter one is with, both taken outdoors with natural light.



Lastly, in the images below the first one is taken without the camera's flash and the latter one is with, both taken indoors with artificial light.



I don't have a complete picture of my face wearing these circle lenses, but I have one on Instagram, if you want to take a look at it here.



Have you ever tried black circle lens before?
What are your thoughts?


Thank you for visiting my blog, until next time!




Disclosure statement.
This product was sponsored by Klenspop. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product supplied.


post signature