Friday, May 22, 2015

REVIEW | ETUDE HOUSE SUNPRISE MOM AND KIDS SPF35/PA++

Suncreens are like holy grail for me, apart from protecting my skin from UV rays, they are a must for me because everytime, especially now that summer is coming, I get my skin expose to the sun I get tanned/burned easily and it's painful for me as my skin turns red like a tomato, literally.
So when I got this product by Etude House in my hand, I immediately unwrapped it!


ABOUT THE PRODUCT

UV defense moisturizer formulated to be non-toxic and safe for kids and daily use.


The product comes in a squeeze tube. The packaging was sealed with plastic (I'm not able to photograph it with the seal because as I mentioned earlier I took the seal off immediately to use the product).
It contains 100g and it lasts for 12 months after first opening.



At the back of the packaging you can find the description and the instructions on how to use the product written in Korean, and it's also written in English.


The only protection for the squeeze tube is the cap. I asked my mom to buy me this at the boutique of Etude House in the Philippines and I paid PHP 678 for it, around €13.
I chose this product because I have a sensitive skin, so I thought this one is for me because the description says that it's safe for kids as they have delicate skin. So after using it for a week, I didn't have skin breakouts nor tingling sensations.
The creams' scent is similar to the sent of talcum powder for kids, it's really delicate and pleasant to feel, but I don't recommend to sniff it. The scent fades away as time pass by.
After applying the product on skin you have to spread it thoroughly because it leaves white traces, and you don't want that. It gives a dewy finish.
It leaves the skin smooth until evening.




Here is the product's ingredients:
WATER, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, HOMOSALATE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, 1,2 HEXANEDIOL, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, HYALURONIC ACID, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF WATER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYSORBATE 60, OLETH-10, ALUMINUM STEARATE, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/ VP COPOLYMER, ISODECETH-6, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 80, XANTHAN GUM, ALUMINA, CAREX HUMILLIS ROOT EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SIMETHICONE, FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL


RATING



WILL YOU BUY IT AGAIN? WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND?

Yes, I'll definitely buy this one again and I recommend it to those who have sensitive skin because this sunscreen cream is delicate and awesome!


Do you use sunscreens?




Disclosure statement.
The product that is reviewed on this blog post was bought by me. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product.


post signature