Wednesday, April 1, 2015

REVIEW | HEMA HAUL AND FIRST IMPRESSIONS

Hello, it's already April, and today is April Fool. I don't have any pranks though.
So for today's review is not related to what I usually do. I've always been a big fan of kawaii things, from stationeries to home decors, and I admit that I am a compulsive buyer, especially to kawaii things. But this time I only bought what I really needed.



ABOUT HEMA

HEMA is an international retail organisation with stores in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, France and Germany. Customer-friendly and with a unique profile, HEMA distinguishes itself from other retailers by selling its own brand. In addition, HEMA develops its own assortment and likes to surprise customers with timely offers of products for daily use. HEMA products are typically convenient, practical and attractive and of good quality.

Finding kawaii stationery in local stores here in Italy is a little bit difficult (I wish we had Daiso here too), thank goodness there's Tiger, so when I heard from a Facebook group that the shipping fee was free for two weeks last March, me and my friends decided to try and buy some stationey items.
What I bought are a notebook/journal, washi tapes and sticky notes/bookmarks.







This notebook/journal costs €3, and it measures 18x13 cm and it contains 200 pages. I'm a little bit disappointed though, because on their site they didn't mention that the pages are lined. However, I like the papers because they are soft and it's easy to write on them.





Lately I've been addicted with washi tapes, since they really give some vitality to many things such as using them to decorate smartphone chargers and also other stuffs. This set of washi tapes costs €0.95, each measures 7mm x 8m. I love their designs, the one at top has "hello sunshine" design, the one in the middle has that chevron style, and the one at the bottom is a plain tiffany blue washi tape (though it's plain I still find it cute because the color is one of my favorites).




Each set has 6 sticky notes/bookmarks. It costs €0.75 per pack, and each sticky notes/bookmarks contains 60 sheets. Their color is a little bit different compared to what is shown at their website, they are a little bit darker, and they are really small (they're great to use for reminding something).

Here's a closer picture of each of them.








I'm satisfied with my orders from Hema, because they are affordable and really cute. I will surely buy from them again and I recommend it to everyone, but I think that they only ship to European countries for now.
The shipping of my orders took 4 days. Their usual shipping cost is €4.95 and it's free when you spend more than €75.
Thanks for reading my short review, until next time again! image



Have you ever heard about this store before?
What do you think of their stationery products?




Disclosure statement.
The products that are reviewed on this blog post were bought by me. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the products.


post signature