Tuesday, March 24, 2015

REVIEW | PROMO BLUE

Hello, as I mentioned on my previous post, Klenspop gave me the opportunity to review three pairs of cirlce lens, and here are the second ones: these are my choice.


At the front of the vials, the manufacturing and expiration dates of the circle lens are printed.


ABOUT THE PRODUCT

Brand: NEW BIO
Diameter: 14.0mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.0mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year (Max)
Country of origin: South Korea

Product's information from Klenspop.

The circle lens' vials, tweezers and case were wrapped in a plastic bag and all packed, like
the previous ones, in a cute box.






And this box always reminds me how to wear in a safety way the circle lens! 


More information about the circle lens can be found at the back of the vials (but they are written in Korean).
The lens' power are printed at the cap of the vials.




I chose the blue ones because I wanted to try circle lens that are far from my natural eye color.


DESIGN


These circle lens have a thick ring at the outer part of them, which make them look not so natural. However they look natural when someone sees you from afar. The color is vibrant and they blend well with dark eyes.


ENLARGEMENT


They don't give a dolly or dramatic look, so these ones are more of a natural size.


COMFORT


These circle lens were a little bit thick that they made my eyes dry easily. I was only able to wear them for about 4 hours, as maximum period of time.


OVERALL


What I like the most about these circle lens is the color, it's so vivid and it gives a mysterious aura. They also brighten my skin when I wear them. image


HOW DO THEY LOOK LIKE WHEN WORN

As usual, I confront the lens' diameter by wearing only one on my eye.
The first ones in the following images are taken without the camera's flash, and the latter ones are with.



The images above are taken outdoors with natural light.



The images above are taken indoors with natural light.



Tthe images above are taken indoors with artificial light.

And here's how they look like when they are both worn, the first ones here also are taken without the camera's flash and the latter ones are with.



The images above are taken outdoors with natural light.



The images above are taken indoors with natural light.



The images above are taken indoors with artificial light.

And here are some extra images.



What is your favorite circle lens color?




Disclosure statement.
This product was sponsored by Klenspop. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product supplied.


post signature