Tuesday, March 31, 2015

REVIEW | M.I. CONTACT CARA BROWN

Hello! Days flew by really fast, it's already the 31st of March.
Here I am again with another review of circle lens from Klenspop.



ABOUT THE PRODUCT

Brand: M.I Contact
Diameter: 14.0mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.3mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year (Max)
Country of origin: South Korea

Product's information from Klenspop.

As I have said before, in my two previous circle lens reviews, these are the third pairs I have received from Klenspop to review. 




All items (circle lens case, circle lens tweezers, circle lens vials) were wrapped in a plastic bag packed in the cute cardboard box.


The lens' powers are printed on the caps of the vials.


The manufacturing date and expiration date are printed at the back of the vials.

Usually, there are arrows printed on the vials that show where to pull up so that you can open them, but this time there are not, but it was easy to find them because of the design.




A friend of mine who sometimes read my blog asked me how to open the vials, and it's the first time that I'm showing how to open them through pictures.
All you have to do is to find some arrows near the cap of the vials, sometimes there are no arrows, just like these ones, so you have to find them around the cap. Then, from there you have to pull up until you open the vials.




DESIGN


The circle lens have a natural design, but with a thick ring around the outer area.
Their dark brown color mixed with the dark ring make them look black when seen from afar when they are worn.


ENLARGEMENT 


Their diameter is similar to natural eyes' diameter, they don't give a dramatic look, however they are still awesome to obtain a dolly look: they are more oriented to the ulzzang looks rather than the gyaru looks. 


COMFORT


They are really comfortable for me when I wear them since they aren't thick that may cause easy dryness for my eyes.


OVERALL


They are perfect for everyday look! And most of all I love the way they make my eyes look totally black when they are seen from afar: they give a dolly-gothic look. 


HOW DO THEY LOOK LIKE WHEN WORN

Like in my previous reviews of circle lens, I confront the circle lens' diameter by wearing only one on my eye with my eyes' natural diameter.
The first ones in the following images are taken without the camera's flash, and the latter ones are with.



The two images above are taken indoors with natural light.



The two images above are taken indoors with artificial light.



The two images above are taken outdoors with natural light.

And here's how they look like when they are both worn, the first ones here also are taken without the camera's flash and the latter ones are with.



The two images above are taken indoors with natural light.



The two images above are taken indoors with artificial light.



The two images above are taken outdoors with natural light.

Here's an extra photo that I took when I was wearing them.


I look paler here because of the makeup, on the previous photos I was not wearing makeup at all. 



Do you like these circle lens' color?




Disclosure statement.
This product was sponsored by Klenspop. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product supplied.


post signature