Friday, March 6, 2015

REVIEW | ETUDE HOUSE PLAY THERAPY SLEEPING PACK - MOIST UP

So this is my first review blog post for the month of March, and since spring is around the corner, we're all more concern for our skin care routine since we want the best for our skin for this coming season.
As I have mentioned many times on my blog, my skin is dry, especially during the cold days. I have dry patch on my face and finding a suitable moisturizing skin care product has always been a challenge for me. So, I started to try using sleeping packs, because most of these product lines affirm to moisturize the skin the most during sleeping time, and this time I tried Etude House Play Theraphy Sleeping Pack - Moist Up.


ABOUT THE PRODUCT

This is a deep moisture sleeping pack that provides abundant moisture with marine mineral and hyaluronic acid for “oasis skin.”



The product comes in a baby blue color squeeze tube and it contains 150 ml of it. It has a duration of 12 months after first opening. The packaging's color associates really well with the product's description that it contains marine mineral. 
This item was received by me from my cousin, it costs PHP 448 at Etude House Philippines boutiques.
The packaging was sealed and the tube itself was sealed too!


You can also find the product's description at the back of the tube, and also the directions and cautions written in both Korean and English.



It cream's scent is tangible, but it's really delicate and it fades away as soon as it is absorbed by the skin. It's a little bit sticky from the start but it loses its stickiness as soon as it is spread on the skin.
The cream's color is white, but don't worry you won't find white traces on your face because it dissolves as soon as it dries.


I have been using it for about 2 weeks now, on alternate days and I am very satisfied with the results.
Just after applying it on my face, my skin feels to be more hydrated than usual. And in the morning my skin appears smoother. And after rinsing with lukewarm water, my skin feels refresh and hydrated. I don't feel any tightening or pricking on my skin. Within these 2 weeks of usage I didn't have any skin breakouts and the dry patches on my cheeks, day after day, got smoother and disappeared.

Here are the product's ingredients:
WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TREHALOSE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLY(C6-14 OLEFIN), SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED CORAL, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, POLYSORBATE 20, POLYPROPYLSILSESQUIOXANE, DIMETHICONE, CARBOMER, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TROMETHAMINE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE


RATING



WILL YOU BUY IT AGAIN? WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND?

Yes, I will definitely buy it again! I recommend it to anyone, even if you don't have dry skin, who wants a more hydrated and smoother skin.


Have you already tried it? What are your thoughts for this product?




Disclosure statement.
The product that is reviewed on this blog post was received from a gift. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product.

post signature