Tuesday, March 10, 2015

REVIEW | BUNNY COLOR BROWN

Hello, good day to all of you. I'm here to write my review of cirle lenses again.
Once again Klenspop kindly asked me to review other 3 circle lenses, and these are the first ones.


ABOUT THE PRODUCT

Brand: LENSPOP
Diameter: 14mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal
Country of origin: South Korea

Product's information from Klenspop.




As always, like on my previous post of circle lenses from Klenspop, the lenses' vials, the lens' case and the lens' picker (I don't really know what it is called) were packed on this cute little box, with the instructions at the back.



You can always control the manufacturing date and expiration date of the lenses at the back of the vials. And find the lenses' power at the cap of the vials.


These lenses have more a natural brown color and also for the design.




DESIGN


The design is so natural that when it's worn it really looks like that my eyes have these natural colors, because instead of a dark ring at the outer edge of the lens, there's this brown ring that blends with the natural eyes' color.


ENLARGEMENT


These lenses don't give the usual dramatic dolly big eyes, but if you're oriented for ulzzang looks, these are perfect!


COMFORT


They are very comfortable, as if I'm not wearing them when I wear them. I only put eyedrops after a couple of hours to hydrate my eyes. I was able to wear them all day long.


OVERALL


I love them, because they can be worn for everyday look since they don't give the dolly big eyes look and they brighten my eyes (my lame dream to have hazel eyes). image


HOW DO THEY LOOK LIKE WHEN WORN



As usual, I first took a photo with only an eye wearing the lens to compare the lens' diameter with my eyes' diameter.
The first two images above are taken with natural light indoor, the first one is without flash and the latter one is with flash.
Also for the following images, the first one is taken without flash while the latter one is.



They are both taken indoors, but with artificial light.



These two images above are taken outdoors with natural light.

And here's how it looks like when both are worn together.



Both images above are taken indoors with natural light.



These two images were taken indoors, but with artificial light.



Both the images above are taken outdoors with natural light.

And here's an extra photo of me wearing them. 


(Sorry for the hair popping out, I had some static on my hair that time).


Do you like the color of these lenses?




Disclosure statement.
This product was sponsored by Klenspop. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product supplied.


post signature