Thursday, February 26, 2015

REVIEW | GARNIER MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER

Hello to all of you, I'm back!
I really missed blogging and also my readers/followers.
So, my first review since my hiatus is about Garnier's new cleansing product: Micellar Cleansing Water.

ABOUT THE PRODUCT


A super efficient and gentle way to cleanse, remove makeup, soothe the feel of skin and hydrate in just one step.
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water contains micelles which act like magnets, gently lifting away makeup and impurities from the skin, without the need to rub or rinse. The result? Beautifully cleansed and refreshed feeling skin in an instant. The formula is suitable for the face, eye area and lips, has no perfume.

This product is already available in the market a couple of months ago and I have been using for a month now.
The packaging is a simple plastic bottle, and its pink cap reminds me that this product is one of the sensitive and dry cleansing products line.
It comes in a size of 400 ml and it has a duration of 6 months after first opening.
The product costs €4,99.


At the back of the bottle you can find some description of the product itself, such as which skin type is suited for, what is the difference of it from other products, how does it work and how to use it. Mine is written in Italian, I didn't translate anymore what is written because more or less it says the same as I wrote on the "About the product" section.


What I like the most about this product is its scent, it's delicate and you can smell a little bit of floral scent, and it just fades away as soon as the product evaporates.
It doesn't dry the skin, I use it alone without any cleansing creams.
I prefer to use it in the morning, just to refresh my skin and it's really refreshing.
I didn't have any breakouts during the time I used it.

So, to show you the efficiency of this product, I applied some of the cosmetics I usually use on my wrist.


After rubbing a cotton pad lightly on my skin, most of the cosmetic products are easily remove, except the waterproof gel eyeliner. This also happens when I put this gel eyeliner on my eyes, but if you wipe the cotton pad thoroughly, the cosmetic product will be removed sooner or later.


The next image is a little bit gross since I'm showing how it looked like on the cotton pad used for cleansing.


And here are the ingredients of this product.



RATING



WILL YOU BUY IT AGAIN? WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND?

Yes, I will buy it again and I recommend it to anybody, especially when there are times that you're lazy or tired to clean your face from your make up, and this product is perfect since it's an all in one and there's no need to rinse it.


Have you ever heard about this product? Have you already tried it?




Disclosure statement.
The product that is reviewed on this blog post was bought by me. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product.


post signature