Wednesday, January 7, 2015

REVIEW | G&G I FAX Y33-GRAY

Hello! Happy New Year to all of you, though I think that my greeting is a little bit late now..well, better late than never, as they say.
So, my first blogpost of the year is a review of circle lens from Klenspop, a South Korea-based circle lens online shop, and I was contacted by them to do a review.


ABOUT THE PRODUCT

Diameter: 14.2mm
Graphic Diameter: 14.0mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.4mm
Life Span: 1 year
Country of Origin: South Korea
(Information taken from Klenspop)






I chose the gray ones because lately I'm interested with gray lenses and I was attracted by the design of these lenses.
I received them in a small parcel and inside of it there was this cute little box, and at the back of it there's a manual on how to use the lens, and it's very useful if it's your first time to use circle lens.
The arrival of these lens took a month and I was happy that the Italian customs didn't block them.


So, inside the cute box, there were the two lens vials, a lens case and a sort of lens' tweezer (sorry, I don't know how it's called, but it's cute, though I still prefer using my fingers to pick the lens).



The lens' prescription and color is written on the top of the vial's cap.


The manufacturing date and the expiration date are also printed on both vials.


The design is really cute, I've never tried circle lens that don't have natural designs, but don't worry, if you still want circle lens with natural design, these ones are also great because they blend well with dark eyes.


DESIGN

These lens have a dark ring on the outer part and they stand a lot when worn. The inner part have a sort of flower design and it blends well with the eyes' iris, especially with dark eyes.


ENLARGEMENT

By just looking at them, they look small, but when they are worn, they enlarge a lot the eyes giving them a dramatic and dolly look.


COMFORT

These lens are really comfortable, but if your eyes dry a lot like mine, you really need to use some eyedrops.


OVERALL

Since these lens are not thick, I was able to wear them for the whole day. And If you're searching for a dramatic or dolly look, these lens are superb!


HOW DO THEY LOOK LIKE WHEN WORN

So, to compare the diameter with my eyes, I took a picture with my left eye wearing the lens, and leaving my right eye without.
You can immediately see the difference and the dramatic look that it gives.

Here's how they look like when worn indoors.

And here's how they look like when worn outdoors. You can notice also that the flower-sort design in the inner part of the lens blend well with my eyes.


What do you think of these lens?
Would you ever try them?




Disclosure statement.
This product was sponsored by Klenspop. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product supplied.



post signature