Wednesday, October 1, 2014

REVIEW | BOTTEGA VERDE CREMA MANI CON OLIO D'OLIVA EXTRAVERGINE NUTRIENTE

As the cold season is approaching, our skin needs more protection and nutrition.
My hands really suffer a lot during cold season, and I'm sharing to you one of my favorite hand creams, not only for cold season but it can also be use during warm season.


ABOUT THE PRODUCT


Inviting and rich cream with fresh and delicate fragrance, which makes your hands immediately soft and smooth and preserves its beauty. It contains Extra Virgin Olive oil and Olive Butter known for their nutrient and emollient properties that protect the skin and give a feeling of softness and comfort.

A description and a direction on how to use in different languages can also be found at the back of the product's packaging.



The cream's packaging is a squeeze tube, it contains 75 ml and it expires within 12 months after opening. It costs €9,99.
The tube is not packed in a box but the cap is sealed (see the rounded area on the image below) - it's not visible on the image below because I already removed it before taking these photos.


This cream is a part of the Olivo Tradizione Mediterranea line. Olive oil is famous for skin care because it is rich in healthy fats and phenolic antioxidant vitamin E along with squalene and oleic acidas. These help in getting rid of free radicals as well as repair the damage done due to exposure to sun. These elements are also known to reduce the chances of skin cancer as they inhibit growth of tumor cells.


At first I thought that the cream's texture was thick because the product claims that it's a rich cream (since most rich cream's texture are thick) however it's a lighweight cream and non greasy, and that's why I've mentioned earlier that it can be use during warm season.
The cream's color is light mint and as soon as you rub it on your hand it becomes transparent.
You can smell the scent of olive leaves as soon as you apply it and it leaves your hands scented - the scent is not bothering because it's delicate and it disappears after some time.
This cream does what it claims, it really makes your hands soft and smooth after application and it lasts long.
I also use it as a sleeping pack for my hands and I usually apply more than what I apply during the day and it really moisturizes my skin.
What surprised me while using this cream is that it softens my cuticles (which make them a lot easier to remove) and it brightens my finger nails.


INGREDIENTS



RATING


WILL YOU BUY IT? WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND?

Definitely, I recommend it to anybody, especially for those who have dry and sensitive skin.


Do you like using hand creams with Olive oil?
Have you tried this cream before, what are your experiences with it?



Disclosure statement.
The product that is reviewed on this blog post was bought by me. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product.


post signature