Wednesday, June 25, 2014

WISHLIST | EXCEL CLOTHING

Fashion has always been one of my favorites, though I can't still define myself as a "fashion victim".
I've always considered fashion as a means of communication where you can literally express your feelings and thoughts.
While I was browsing the web to find a dress for my cousin's 18th birthday, a pretty red dress brought me to Excel Clothing.

ABOUT EXCEL CLOTHING
Starting in 1987, Excel Clothing is now celebrated as one of the UK's and Ireland's leading designer brand retailers. Excel offers a wide assortment of clothing, accessories and jewellery to the discerning customer. Whether online or instore, Excel remains dedicated to always providing our customers with distinctive merchandise and superior service.

So here's my wishlist from Excel Clothing.



Here's a closer view of that pretty red dress.



What has captured me the most is the bow detail at the back of this dress, isn't it pretty?

Here the items of my wishlist:
Riveria Swing Dress in Red by Pretty Dress Company.
Rose Gold MK5128 Chronograph Watch by Michael Kors Watches.

And there's also a big surprise for you from Excel Clothing together with The Blogger Programme.
By creating a wishlist blogpost on your three (3) favorite items from Excel Clothing for this summer, you have a chance to win £500 to spend at Excel Clothing.
You can enter by clicking here.


Thanks for stopping by on my blog and good luck to all who participates. Till next time again!
post signature