Monday, June 9, 2014

REVIEW | LE PETIT MARSEILIAIS MOISTURIZING BODY MILK

Summer has already arrived here in Milan and it reached 33°C today, and honestly I'm not yet ready for the hot temperature! It's really hard to concentrate in everything I do when it's hot.
Well, as this season approaches, I'm not yet ready to wear shorts and mini skirts - because there are some spots on my ankle that are dry, ugh.
So when I heard that there was a free sample of Le Petit Marseiliais together with the Italian magazine Donna Moderna, I rushed immediately to the newsstand in my neighborhood to buy it!
I've been using the lip balm from this brand, and I've always wanted to try their lotions, but I don't find them in stores.


DESCRIPTION

To take care of your skin, Le Petit Marseiliais is inspired by the beauty secrets of the women of the south and has two ingredients of the traditional Mediterranean recipes: sweet almond and argan oil in a rich texture of moisturizing lotion and in a distinguished fragrance.
This body milk is quickly absorbed, for a soft and moisturized and a long-lasting comfort.
Ultra-convenient with its travel-size format, it goes everywhere with you and nourishes your skin at all times.


The description is found at the back of the packaging, and since not all of you understand Italian, I just translated it.


MY OPINION


The lotion comes in a squeeze tube that contains 75 ml. It lasts for 12 months after opening it. I don't know how much it cost, but I'll update you when I'll find it in stores.


As it claims, it contains sweet almond and argan oil that are really suited for dry skin. When I opened it, I was amazed by the sweet fragrance of this lotion, it was really delicious. At the same time I was skeptic if it really hydrates the skin, because most of the time, perfumed lotions don't really hydrate that much my skin.
My doubts vanished as soon as I applied it because it really hydrates my skin and the scent last all the day long - the scent is not bothering at all!
The texture is not so thick nor too thin, it dries easily and the most thing I like about it is it's not sticky! Yes, I hate sticky lotions, especially during summer!


INGREDIENTS



WILL YOU BUY IT? WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND?

I'll definitely buy it and recommend to anyone!


RATING



What do you think of this product?
Have you ever tried any products from Le Petit Marseiliais before?



Disclosure statement.
This product was given as a free sample from Donna Moderna magazine which is bought by me. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product.


post signature