Thursday, June 26, 2014

OUTFIT IDEA | WEDDING PARTY

How to dress for a wedding? 
Now that the summer season begins, it's normal to have some doubts for the right outfit.
A couple of weeks ago, a friend of mine from Palermo called me and invited me to her wedding, and I was so excited because it would be my first time to go to Sicily...but as soon as she told me that she will be celebrating her wedding in the Philippines, I was like, "What? Seriously?". My dream to go to Sicily vanished as soon as I told her, "I'm so sorry, I can't come to the Philippines".

Credits to The Wedding Wire Blog.

If she celebrated it here in Italy, I'd go for this style for the party.


Since it's summer, I prefer to wear light shades color - from nude shades to pastel ones.
And most of all, I'd prefer to go for a minimal look.
Lace never goes out of fashion - it's dainty and versatile, it's great for those who doesn't want to go very elegantly nor casually.
And with some accessories, you're ready for the party without stealing the attention to the bride.

The items for this look are the following:
Lace Dress | Loveclothing
Strap Heels | My First Wish
Bag | Bijou Brigitte
Necklace | Bijou Brigitte
Bracelets | Bijou Brigitte


What's your outfit idea for a wedding party?


post signature