Wednesday, June 11, 2014

NOTD+REVIEW | ESSENCE COLOUR & GO SPARKLE SAND EFFECT NAIL POLISH

Hello! How are you enjoying your summer?
Today, I'm sharing you a nail polish from Essence, precisely from their Colour & Go Sparkle Sand Effect Line.


DESCRIPTION

Colour explosion! The huge colour & go range has the beloved gel-shine finish with a highly intensive shine and an extremely short drying time for perfectly polished nails in a flash! The patented quick & easy brush is particularly flat for an even easier application. The 8 ml bottle has a cool essence design – with the usual colour-coded cap in the corresponding nail polish colour.



MY OPINION

The packaging and the shade of this ring is so pretty! I've always wanted to buy it since it was released but there was always another person who was faster than me to grab it at the Essence stand; and when I got the chance to see more than ten of this polish, I didn't hesitate - I couldn't miss it! 
The polish name is "182 Hello Rosy", the colour reminds me of strawberry granita, indeed it makes me crave for it! 
This one costs €1,99 - it's cheap but the quality is awesome! I am a huge fan of Essence nail polishes because not only they're cheap but they are also long lasting!
The finish of this nail polish is rough, but not too much and you need to use a strong nail polish remover if you are like me that loves to change nail polish color every week - when I wore them for the first time, they lasted for 10 days!
This is how it looks like when it's applied.


I'm so sorry for my huge hand!

Here are the ingredients of the nail polish:
BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, PHTHALIC ANHYDRIDE/ TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE/GLYCOLS COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, POLYETHYLENE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, MICA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ADIPIC ACID/FUMARIC ACID/PHTHALIC ACID/TRICYCLODECANE DIMETHANOL COPOLYMER, POLYURETHANE-11, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, TIN OXIDE, TALC, CITRIC ACID, PHOSPHORIC ACID, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), CI 16035 (RED 40), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 77000 (ALUMINUM POWDER), CI 77491, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).


RATING


Have you ever tried any sand effect nail polishes before?
What's your favorite brand/color?



Disclosure statement.
This product was bought by me. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product.
post signature