Monday, June 23, 2014

NEW IN | DAISY STUD EARRINGS


I've been obsessed with earrings since my childhood, and the last time I wore stud earrings was in elementary school days. Lately I've been obsessed with flowers, and these earrings are the only flower-designed-earrings that I have.



These earrings are so cute and dainty. They don't even look cheap. They are great to wear during spring and summer, and especially for a minimal look.
The most captivating for me about these earrings is their color - they give the feeling of freshness! 
I got this pair of earrings from Sammydress for $3.02.


What's your favorite style of earrings?
What do you think of these ones?
Thanks for stopping by on my blog!



Disclosure statement.
No money was given nor accepted for this blogpost. This blogpost is my personal opinion and experience of the product.
post signature