Thursday, May 15, 2014

REVIEW | SAMMYDRESS TIFFANY BLUE HEART SHAPE NECKLACE AND EARRINGS

Hello, how's your day?
As I have shared on my Instagram account, today I'm sharing you my review about a pair of earrings and a necklace from Sammydress.
Sammydress is an online store based in China, they sell a wide range of products with cheap prices - the shipping cost depends on the weight of the items, but the standard shipping cost for jewelries is free.
So, I tried to buy this Tiffany blue heart shape necklace and earrings, since the colour has been attracting me for a while now.



I ordered them on the 28th of April and I received them on the 12th of May, as you may have heard from others who already bought from this online store, the processing time is really slow - but it was not a problem for me because if it was fast and arrived within a week, I would have some problems with the Italian customs - so I recommend you to choose the standard shipping method so that you don't spend too much for the shipping cost.
I received them in a bubble envelope and they were packed in plastic.


I was hoping that they were packed, at least, in a cloth bag.
Here's a closer look of both of them.


So here's my separate review of them.




MY OPINION
The necklace is somewhat pretty, though it only costs $1,24.
On the site, the colour is a bit lighter, but I'm really happy that I received a little bit darker one.
The chain is 50 cm long and you have to be careful, you have to avoid the necklace having contact with liquid so that it won't rust.




The other difference seen on the site is the back of the pendant, what I received looks like this.


I like this necklace though it has some differences as it has been showed on the site. It's cute and not heavy, great for a casual look!
Here's how it looks like on me when it's worn.


I was surprised when my phone's front view camera captured the lower part of my hair with another colour, though I already cut the dip-dyed part of my hair.

RATING




MY OPINION
These earrings are so cute, and I really like that they're small - this pair of earrings costs $1,20.
They are a little bit different from what has been showed from the store, yet they're still pretty and give a very delicate look.
They came with silicone earrings cap.
The only thing I didn't like is the way they were varnished.


The back part of these earrings look like this.


And this is how it looks like when worn.


RATING


Have you ever bought jewelries from Sammydress before?



Disclosure statement.
This product is no way sponsored. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product.


post signature