Wednesday, May 14, 2014

REVIEW | HEADCASE PLUVIA BABY FAIRY CASE FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE

Hello to all of you!
It's been quite a while since my last post.
On today's review is a little bit different than the usual...the review is about a smartphone case from Head Case.
My phone is a little bit old now, I have it for two years now...I've been looking for so long time a kawaii case, but never found something that satisfied my interest, apart from my bunny-ears case.
I've always wanted to buy a Rilakkuma case, but I didn't like the colour that was always available in stores.
And finally, I convinced myself to buy from ebay. LOL.
So here's what I bought! I have already shared on my Instagram account, and I'm only sharing it now on my blog. HEHE.


MY OPINION
I bought this one on the 4th of May from this ebay seller. I bought it for £2,45 with free shipping and I received it on the 9th of May.
At first, I thought it would come in a bubble envelope, but it came in a plastic bag.
The case then is packed in a carton box, which is smaller than the case itself.



The design of the case is the same, but the colour is a little bit different - the case I received has a lighter colour than what has been showed on the seller's page. It's not a big deal for me though, since I find it prettier with lighter colour.
I've been a huge fan of fairies since my childhood, so I bought a fairy-themed case.
Here's a closer view of the case.


The only thing I didn't like is that the plastic foil on the top part is peeling out.
You can see here.


Other than that, everything is great - it suited perfectly on my phone!


RATING

Thanks for passing by and reading my review, 'till next time again!


Where do you usually buy your phone's case/cover?



Disclosure statement.
This product was bought by me. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product.


post signature