Monday, April 28, 2014

REVIEW | MY EXPERIENCE WITH SHEINSIDE FREE TRIAL CENTER

Hello to all of you!
I'm back...I'm so sorry for the lack of posts lately, I've been tired and lazy since all I have done during this spring break is exploring the region of Lombardy.
Today's post is about Sheinside, if you don't know about it yet, it's an online fashion store based in China and they have free shipping with free tracking number.
I was one of the lucky winners who was chosen from their free trial program - I was not even expecting it since I really forgot that I applied and I was really excited when I received an e-mail from them stating that I've won.
So, I'm really thankful from them to receive this White Short Sleeve Owl Print Loose T-Shirt.


MY OPINION

This tee is made of cotton, and I really like it because it's very soft, fresh and comfortable with a good quality - it's really perfect during this warm season! And most of all, it fits on me perfectly! 
I thought that the back of the tee was also printed because the neck part is also printed, but it's not - it's not a big deal though.
Here's a closer look of the tee.




The shipping was really fast too, it took 13 working days to arrive with standard shipping! Yay, no annoying problems with the customs! 

RATING

My first experience with this store was really awesome and I think that I'll buy from them in the future!

Here's a pic of me wearing it, I don't have a lot of poses since I was in a hurry when I took this photo. 


Thanks for visiting my blog, 'till next time again!



Disclosure statement.
This product was received from Sheinside's free trial center. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product received.


post signature