Thursday, April 10, 2014

REVIEW | GEO TWIN SERIES YH-302 - SPONSORED

Hello to all of you!
I'm back again for another review of circle lenses!
First of all, I want to thank LoveShoppingholics for contacting me and sending me these circle lens to review.


LoveShoppingholics specializes in selling authentic circle lenses! They don't only sell circle lenses, if you take a look at their kawaii site, you'll find a lot of cosmetics and fashion accessories too, like BB and CC Creams, false eyelashes, false nails, hair extensions and so on. image


Without a further ado, let's take a look to the pair of circle lens that I had the opportunity to choose. image


DESCRIPTION
Origin: Korea
Diameter: 14.0 mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8,6 mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal


I received all the items (circle lens vials, circle lens case, an envelope with a card) wrapped in a cute plastic bag and it was packed in a bubbled envelope.


The circle lens vials and the circle lens case were wrapped in a cloth bag. And the circle lens vials were wrapped with bubble wrap.
All the items arrived safely and nothing was destroyed - the shipping was fast too, it took only 2 weeks and there were no problems with the customs (here in Italy).


There was also a card with a sweet message. 






On my previous circle lens review, I've never stated that you can control the authenticity of these circle lenses - I'm only stating it now because a friend of me who, surprisingly, reads my blog asked me if they're safe.
Once you have scratched that grey part on the vials, you can go to http://www.fw1860.com/en/ to check if the circle lens you've purchased are authentic.
Here's a screenshot that I have when I controlled their authenticity.




MY OPINION

DESIGN

These circle lenses have a dark blue-green ring, but not really thick, at the outer edge.
While at the inner edge, they have that hazel color which makes them look natural.
At first, I though that they were blue because they were in the "blue section", but I'm satisfied with their blue-greenish color, which I considered the most beautiful color of eyes. 
They don't have an opaque color, but when I wear them the color becomes more intense and vibrant since my eyes are dark.

ENLARGEMENT

These lenses don't give you the dolly big eyes - they are more for natural look. 

COMFORT

Circle lenses from Geo Medical have always been comfortable for me, but these ones are a little bit thick so I can't wear them for more than 4 hours - because my eyes tend to become dry after that. 

OVERALL


HOW DO THEY LOOK LIKE WHEN WORN
All images are taken with natural light.

Confrontation




When both lenses are worn






SELFIE TIME


The dream to have blue-green eyes came true thanks to these circle lenses from LoveShoppingholics.


What are your favorite circle lens colors and which brand?



Disclosure statement.
This product was sponsored by LoveShoppingholics. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product supplied.


post signature