Monday, March 31, 2014

REVIEW | ESSENCE BLOOM ME UP NAIL POLISHES + SWATCHES

Hello to all of you lovely readers!
As you may have noticed on my previous haul posts, I have showed many nail products but never did a review or swatches of any of them.
So today, and it's my first time, I'm going to review the nail polishes available from Essence's limited edition: Bloom me up!




DESCRIPTION

Spring is here, and so are the nail trends: bright, fresh colors consisting of pink, mint, lavender and apricot are about to make a statement. The effects – sometimes pearly, sometimes plain – are sure to put you in the mood for new nail styles. Long-lasting and with a high coverage, these pretty polishes will make your nails stand out from the crowd.
Available in 01 blow my mint, 02 lovely lavender, 03 blooming tender and 04 chaising lacy.


MY OPINION

The nail polishes packaging have flower designs on their caps and each contains 10 ml. I bought them for €2.29 each.



Lovely lavender and Blooming tender have a pearly finish, while Blow my mint and Chaising lacy have plain finish.
Just like the permanent nail polish collection from Essence, these polishes are really long lasting, soft on nails and they dry quickly..the only thing that I didn't like of these polishes is the brush. The brushes of the permanent collection are far way better.
The shades are amazing and they are all pastels..I was hoping that there were also shades in yellow and baby blue.


SWATCHES

Since I don't have fake nails, I applied each one of them on my nails and I really love the effect that they give on my nails when applied all together.

01 blow my mint

02 lovely lavender

03 blooming tender

04 chaising lacy


(The green one is just an extra since there are only four shades available).


RATING


My blog's first anniversary is ending today and I will announce the winner on Wednesday, so good luck to all of you who joined and thanks for following/reading my blog!



Disclosure statement.
This product was bought by me. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product.


post signature