Sunday, January 5, 2014

THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD

Hello to all of you! How's your 2014 so far? I hope you're doing great!
Well, to start my new year's post, I would like to share with you this award that I have received.


And the rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their blog. 
3. Nominate 15 bloggers you've recently discovered.
4. Write down 7 facts about yourself.

Thanks to Mira of Le Miel et La Vanille who nominated me for this award (last November), The Versatile Blogger Award. I'm really thankful to her because I've been blogging for almost a year now and I still lack of many things about the "blogging world".

I would like to nominate the following awesome bloggers for this award and they are...

3. Jenny of Jenny Ye.
4. Carizza of My Name Tag.
5. Amz of Punky Bunny.
6. Joanne of UrHappyBunnie.
7. Giulia of The Fashion Shadow.
8. Yozellyn of Yozellyn's Blog.
9. Nicole of NHYC.
10. Visa of 1FINEDAI.
11. Christine of Makeup, Beauty & Fashion.
12. Tellie of Beauty by Tellie.
13. Jessica of This is a Part of JcLiani.
14. Junjun of Junjun.
15. Ade of Lala's Wonderland.

I have discovered their blogs during these 4 months, some of them are beauty bloggers and some are fashion bloggers. I numbered them randomly and the order doesn't indicate their ranks.

And here are the seven facts about me.
1. I am proud to be an Ilocana (an ethnic group from the Philippines) and a polyglot - I can speak 7 languages (I am fluent in Ilocano, Tagalog, English and Italian; intermediate in French, German and Spanish). I'm learning Japanese, Korean and Mandarin too. I want to learn Portuguese, Russian, Arabic and Norwegian in the future!

2. I've always wanted to learn kick boxing, but all the schools of kick boxing I went to rejected me due to a trivial reason - I would be the only girl in that school and the teachers there were afraid that I'd get hurt.

3. I'm a person who gets bored easily - I used to play the piano and guitar...the only music instruments that didn't annoy me are the harp and lyre.

4. I've always thought that I'm 100% Ilocano blood...but I discovered that I have Japanese, Chinese, Malaysian and Spanish ancestors! (I think that's why Japanese and Chinese always talk to me in their own language every time I encounter them in the streets of Milan).

5. It takes me some time to make friends with other people, I tend to observe them before making friends with them!

6. I've always dreamed of flying in a fighter jet. I love extreme sports!

7. People always ask me if I know how to cook because they say that my hands give them the impression that I'm a kind of person that doesn't know any housework...but they're wrong! I love cooking, especially Ilocano, Italian, Japanese and Chinese cuisine...and I have just started with Korean and Thai cuisine.



Thanks for the time given to read this blog post! Until next time! Enjoy the weekend!


post signature