Thursday, November 28, 2013

OOTD | AUTUMN...THE YEAR'S LAST, LOVELIEST SMILE

Hello! I'm really behind about this post - I wanted to take the pictures last week after I received this coat, but it rained consecutively for a week and now it's really freezing cold here in Milan..and the weather forecast said that it might snow this coming weekend..brrr.


I got this Lace Paneled Double-breasted A-line Coat from Oasap free trial program. I was really surprised when I received an e-mail from them stating that I was one of the chosen winners. 
The characteristics of this coat are:
It is made of Cotton/Polyester;
Its length is above the knee;
It has a lace at the bottom, which makes it different from traditional coats;
It has a notched collar;
Double breasted and long-sleeve;
Pleated detail and A-lined;
It has a belt;
And it has two front pockets that are very useful to heat your hands if you forgot to wear your gloves!

This coat is perfect during autumn and spring, based on my experience, when the temperature doesn't go down under 10 °C.
I wore this when it was raining, since the temperature rises up a little bit every time it rains, and I was amazed when I discovered that this coat is water repellent!



I like the additional details of this coat, buttons with zipper designs, and especially the bow at the back!
I really wanted to do a sort of ootd, but either me and my cousin were freezing, so instead of doing it properly, we took photos in different areas in our neighbor hood just to warm ourselves! 






Until next time! Thanks for reading this post! 

What I'm wearing.
Hat: borrowed from my dad
Sneakers: Hogan
Bag: Prada
Scarf: bought from a fair
Jeans: H&M



Disclosure statement.
This coat was received from Oasap free trial program. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product supplied.


post signature