Wednesday, October 16, 2013

REVIEW | SKINFOOD GOOD AFTERNOON PEACH GREEN TEA BB CREAM

I'm so excited to write my review of my first Korean BB cream, (I have been using Western brands and I sincerely say that some of them are not satisfying for me). The one that I'm going to review is from Skinfood's Good Afternoon BB cream line: Peach Green tea BB SPF20 PA+.




DESCRIPTION

An oil-controlling and skin-mattifying BB cream that keeps skin fresh and matte with vitamin-enriched peach extract and sebum-regulating green tea.

The description is also available on the BB cream's box, both in English and in Korean.
Description in English.

Description in Korean.


MY OPINION

My skin type is dry during cold season (and combination during summer but I wasn't able to use it this past summer). I bought this product because I love the scent of peach, and I bought it from Cosmetic-Love for $7,58. I couldn't decide what shade I should buy, but I opted for the shade #2 (Natural beige).
The product's packaging comes with a cardboard bag and it reminds me the form of tea bags, as you can see from the image below.


While the BB cream's packaging comes with a simple squeeze tube made of plastic.





The scent is really nice, it really smells like a peach! The texture is light and it is easy to set, and the shade I bought fits perfectly on my skin tone. It has a matte finish and has a medium coverage.
Now, I'm showing you the swatch of this BB cream on my wrist (just to show its coverage, by trying to cover the visible vein).



Now, let's see its oil-control effect.




Well, as you can see its oil-controlling effect breaks after an hour, but I noticed that its shine control doesn't break, even after 6 hours. I have some pimples on my jaw, and I didn't see that my jaw becomes shiny after 6 hours. I usually set this BB cream with a loose powder to make its oil-control a little bit longer.

This BB cream lasts for 30 months from the date of manufacture.


WILL YOU BUY IT AGAIN? WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND?
Yes, I will buy it again because it makes my skin soft and hydrates my skin during winter; but I think I won't buy it or use it during summer time.
I can recommend it for those who wants a peach-scent BB cream and has a medium-natural coverage, but I won't recommend it for those who have oily skin that are searching for a good oil-control product.


RATING


Have you already tried a BB cream from Skinfood's Good Afternoon line? Which one is your favorite?



Disclosure statement.
This product was bought by me. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product.
Questo prodotto è stato comprato da me. Niente soldi è stato dato né accettato per questa recensione. Questa recensione è la mia opinione e esperienza personale del prodotto.


post signature