Friday, September 6, 2013

REVIEW | KIKO LUXURIOUS LASHES MAXI BRUSH

Hello to all of you! It has been a long time since my last post (I was busy preparing for my Master's degree entrance exam that I almost had no time to blog).
In this post, I'm going to write my review of Kiko Make Up Milano: Luxurious Lashes Maxi Brush Mascara. I have included this product on my previous haul post, and I've always forget to make a review of it.



DESCRIPTION
Reshaped lashes effect mascara
A new, sophisticated beauty gesture for defined, sculpted full lashes with a plush appearance.
The maxi applicator with "total grip," in synergy with the mascara's gliding and creamy texture, captures each single lash, enhancing its volume and definition from the root.
The outline of your gaze opens immediately, acquiring absolute curve and definition.
This unique formulation with collagen and hyaluronic acid spheres moisturizes and protects the structure of the lashes, making them flexible and extraordinarily soft. A select mix of vegetable waxes combined with film-forming polymers creates a fine elastic sheath covering the entire length of the lash.
For the luxury of a look that doesn't permit imperfections.


MY OPINION



This is the first mascara that I've ever used from Kiko, I bought this when it was on sale to try it, because at that time my favorite mascara from Collistar and Shiseido were out of stock.
The product's packaging is the same as the other products of Kiko: they are boxed into a black paper box. The mascara's golden tube is made of metallic material. Its brush is literally huge, as you can see from the image below - if you are not used with huge brushes of mascaras it'll be troublesome for you because it's not only difficult to use, it also stains your upper lids while applying.


The mascara's texture is creamy, however after using it for a week, I have noticed that the mascara gets dry so fast that causes lump on the eyelashes when you exaggeratedly apply it. The only thing I like about it is that it gives dolly eyes effect when you curl your eyelashes and I think that when I'll completely finish this mascara I'll be using its brush for my brows because it'll be comfortable to use it - and the brush itself is soft.
So, let's see how does it look like when worn.


In both images above, in the first images I'm not wearing the mascara, as you can see, this mascara gives volume to my lashes (compared to the first two mascaras that I have reviewed, you may have noticed that my lashes there are thicker, it's because I took this pictures before using those lengthening mascaras).


WILL YOU BUY IT AGAIN? WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND?
No, I won't buy it again, simply because I don't like mascara's with huge brushes. I don't know if I would recommend it to a friend simply to the fact that it causes lump on the lashes.


RATING


Have you ever tried this mascara? What is your impression about it?



Disclosure statement.
This product was bought by me. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product.