Tuesday, September 10, 2013

OOTD | BLACK LACE DRESS


Hello to all of you! Days fly so fast and it's almost autumn now here in Italy, especially the weather here in Milan that changes from warm to cold (I like it though).
It's my first time to post about outfits, and I had no idea what to do, so bear with me for the pictures' quality.

I have always love mini dresses and high-heeled shoes because they make me look taller ! I am not a huge fan of lace dresses but I like this one, because I can use it either for casual or cocktail looks.





The dress' cloth is very soft and comfortable!

OASAP | Contrast Lace Short Sleeve Bound Waist Mini Dress
WALTER | Peep Toe Sandals in Coral
I SANTI | Vintage Shoulder Bag, a gift
Butterfly Bracelet | handcrafted by Ledesma Ruben Alberto
Vintage Ring | a gift