Wednesday, August 7, 2013

REVIEW | GOSH COSMETICS GROWTH MASCARA

Hello lovelies~!
In today's blog post I'm going to write my review about GOSH Cosmetics Growth Mascara.

ABOUT GOSH COSMETICS
GOSH® Cosmetics is a Denmark-based hip and trendy cosmetics company. The backbone of GOSH® is a color cosmetics line that offers a vast array of colors to keep up with the latest trends and fashions. GOSH® Cosmetics brings iridescent effects makeup with shine, shimmer, and dazzle, brightly colored mascaras and liquid eyeliners, pencils and nail enamels with the subtle sensuality of glitter, and a complete assortment of waterproof or semi-permanent makeup. We also cover all the matte cosmetic lovers out there who want a more natural and sophisticated look! We also have your skin care and tanning needs covered!



DESCRIPTION
Growth mascara contains a growth active called SymPeptide® XLash which is proven to have visible effect on the length and thickness of the eyelashes. It has been proven to give visible effect after 2 weeks use.
The rubber brush is designed to give length and volume to the lashes. The small rubber “hairs” separates the lashes and the bulk reservoir on the side will ensure more bulk and maximum volume. Apply Growth mascara as a normal mascara.


MY OPINION

At the moment I'm getting stuck into growth mascaras, because at some point I want that my lashes grow and get thicker.



The packaging is a simple bottle made of plastic and it contains 10 ml with a duration of 6 months after the first opening. The mascara's texture is somewhat creamy, and thanks to it, it's possible to curl your lashes with eyelash curler after making it dry a little bit. What I don't know is that if this mascara is waterproof or not, because it doesn't smudge at all - the result lasts for more than 12 hours; I was really amazed of the result!
As you can see on the packaging, it claims that the results are visible in only 2 weeks..then let's see if it does what it claims! Two weeks before applying this mascara, my eyelashes were like this.


And the result after two weeks of applying this mascara is this.

And yes, my lashes grew a little bit and they really got thicker! (In both images I didn't wear on the mascara simply because I wanna show if it works or not). What I like the most is that when worn out it seems that I'm wearing an eyeliner, though I don't.
After using it for 2 weeks, I noticed that the brush tends to curl my lashes, and I was satisfied because I always forget to curl my lashes before applying the mascara. It has a natural effect if you apply only once and if you apply it twice it has an effect of fake lashes.
This is how the mascara's brush look like.


(I'm sorry that I can't write down the complete ingredients of this product as I always do to my other product reviews because the ingredients list faded away).


WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND?
Yes, I will especially for those who have short straight lashes!


RATING



Have you ever heard about Gosh Cosmetics? Do you have any products from this brand?



Disclosure statement.
This product was received from a giveaway as a prize hosted by GOSH Cosmetics. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product received.