Tuesday, July 2, 2013

REVIEW | LA ROCHE-POSAY ANTHELIOS XL LAIT VELOUTÉ SPF50+

Hello lovelies~!
As many of you are enjoying your summer vacation and loves to sunbath and get tanned, I wanna share to you my review about a must-have this summer: a sunscreen, and I'm going to talk about La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Lait Velouté SPF50+ (Face and Body protection).



DESCRIPTION
Very high, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection.
Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, soothing and antioxidant.
In a new, more minimalistic dermatologically-tested formula: fragrance-free, paraben-free, lighter in chemical filters*, nickel tested (nickel levels guaranteed lower than the threshold for allergic reactions in sensitized subjects), non-comedogenic.
Moisturising velvety texture. Does not leave white marks. Non-greasy.
Very high water resistance. 

* Compared to the previous formula.

I bought this product to use as my sunscreen though I didn't go yet to the beach but here in the city of Milan, during summer season, is very hot and the summer sun tends to scorch and irritate my skin.
The packaging is a simple tube made of plastic and it contains 300 ml.


MY OPINION
The brand claims that it is fragrance-free but I can smell the scent of the ingredients but it disappears as soon as you applied it. The lotion's texture is thick but it is easy to spread and absorbed into the skin - you don't need to wait it to dry.
My skin is sensitive and when I started to use this I don't feel any irritations anymore and I don't have the feeling that my skin is "burning". It doesn't dry my skin and it doesn't leave white marks.
The only thing I don't like about this product is that it glows my skin - I want also to have a glowing skin, but I don't like it when I have pimple on my face .
The only thing I don't know is that if it is water resistant or not. I bought this product for €26.20 and you can buy this at any pharmacy.


These are the ingredients:
AQUA / WATER, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, GLYCERIN, OCTOCRYLENE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SYNTHETIC WAX, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM EDTA, DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE, ISOPROPYL LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, PALMITIC ACID, PEG-100 STEARATE, PEG-8 LAURATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, STEARIC ACID, TEREPHTHALYLIDENE DICAMPHOR SULFONIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, TRIETHANOLAMINE


WOULD YOU BUY IT AGAIN? WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND?
Yes and no, because I want to try other products but I recommend it to those who have sensitive skin like mine.


RATING


What sunscreen products do you use to protect your skin from the heat of the summer sun? 




Disclosure statement.
This product was bought by me. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product.