Saturday, June 15, 2013

THE LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD

Hello lovelies~!
First of all, I want to thank Kaye of Blog to Express who recently nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award. Actually, I did some research because I don't really know the details and the meaning about this award - though I have already seen many bloggers with the Liebster button before. So, what is this all about? Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. It’s an award given to up-and-coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers to encourage them to continue their work. Blogger awards are such a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.


RULES:
1. You must link back the person who nominated you. 
2. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you. 
3. You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers . 
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer. 
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
6. No tag backs!



QUESTIONS FROM KAYE:

1. Why did you start a blog?
Honestly, I started to blog without knowing what will be the main topic that I'll be discussing - I just started because I wanted to express my opinions about some topics until I decided to share my thoughts about beauty products.

2. Every lady has her favorite lipstick. What's yours?
My favorite lipsticks are from Collistar (my first makeup brand), Shiseido, Deborah Milano, La Roche-Posay and Kiko Makeup Milano.

3. Do you have any beauty secret, or beauty routine? If so, what are they?
I don't really have any "beauty secret", I just do my daily beauty routine: cleansing, toning, moisturizing. In my opinion, also the food that we ingest help us to maintain our skin healthy, because eating raw carrots and tomatoes help me to keep my skin healthy.

4. How long have you been blogging?
I've been blogging since March 2013, but my blog's name wasn't Secrets of Camille - it was Pepsi Violin because I wasn't sure what to talk about.

5. What are your top 3 drugstore makeup finds?
Catrice Longlasting Eye Pencil Waterproof, Kiko Makeup Milano Luscious Cream - Creamy Lipstick, and Madina I Love My Cheeks.

6. Can you go out of the house without makeup?
Yes, but not without lipstick or, at least, lip balm on - it's because I want that my lips are always moisturize.

7. How often do you update your blog?
Depending on work, but once or twice a week.

8. What is your most trusted makeup brand?
Collistar - because their products have always satisfied my expectations.


9. How often do you wear makeup?

Rarely - every Sundays when I go to church and when I go to parties - but it always depend on my mood.

10. In your opinion, what is the most necessary product that you use frequently?
It's not one, the most necessary products that I use frequently are a toothpaste, toothbrush, lip balm and lipstick - because I think that my best asset is my smile!



MY 10 NOMINEES ARE:
Izumi of The Dollhouse
Emma of Ima Gyaru
Beatrice of The Girl in Pink



QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
1. What made you decided to make a blog and what do you love the most about blogging? 
2. How did you come up with the name for your blog? 
3. How many times do you check your blog? 
4. If you could be someone else for the day, who would you be? 
5. Do you have any specific fashion style? 
6. What is the one brand, clothing or makeup, you couldn't imagine life without? 
7. What beauty thing are you rubbish at? 
8. What is your biggest obsession? 
9. What is your biggest goal in life? 
10. How do you feel about being nominated?