Wednesday, June 19, 2013

THE LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD (A Second Time)

Hello lovelies~!
First of all, I want to thank Marla of Flaunting with Style, Majorie of Lace and Leather and Emma of Castle of Dreams who nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award (another Liebster award from other lovely bloggers)!



RULES:
1. You must link back the person who nominated you. 
2. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you. 
3. You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers . 
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer. 
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.

QUESTIONS FROM MARLA

1. Why do you blog?
Basically, I started to blog as an experiment then it became one of my hobbies because through blogging I can express my thoughts though I'm not eloquent.

2. How do you define your style?
Multiple, my usual styles are casual, hipster, preppy, tomboy and urban.

3. Who or what’s your inspiration why did you start blogging?
There are many bloggers who inspired me to start blogging, and what inspired me the most are their sincere thoughts!

4. Your favorite online shop? (if there’s any)
At the moment I don't have, I'm still searching for it.

5. How often do you update your blog?
Depending on work, but once or twice a week.

6. What are your top 3 clothing lines/favorite brands?
My top three clothing brands are: Esprit, Tommy Hilfiger and Too Late No More.

7. What are your top 3 shoe brands?
My top three shoe brands are Hogan, Beltrami and Irony.

8. Can you survive a day without checking your blog? :p
Yes, but I occasionally peek!


9. How do you outdo your everyday life?

I work very hard in everything I do, I'm a sort of perfectionist - I really want everything in order.

10. Any fashion/style tips to all our readers out there? :D
Be yourself! I always say this to myself and to my friends because being ourselves makes us unique!





QUESTIONS FROM MAJORIE

1. What is something that maybe not everyone knows about you?
I'm an emotional person, though I always give the impression of a snob/bitchy person towards others.

2. What is your favorite makeup product? Why?
Lipstick, I feel incomplete without it.

3. What was the weirdest dream you have ever had?
I dunno, as I always have nightmares. I think that is the weirdest part!

4. What is your favorite song at the moment?
It's "DO YOU LOVE ME" by 2NE1.

5. When was the last time you cried?
I think I cry every time I chop up an onion.

6. Which do you prefer; skirts, pants or shorts?
I prefer pants, especially in winter.

7. If you could be somebody else for a day, who would you like to be?
I would like to be someone who endures all the difficulties that comes to their lives, and stand still and proudly say, "I made it".

8. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Unfortunately, there's no Starbucks here in Italy; but there's Arnold's Coffee here in Milan (which is similar to Starbucks), and I love their Iced Caramel Macchiato.

9. If you could watch only one TV show for the rest of your life, what TV show would you choose?
CSI. I'm stuck on to it.

10. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
I wanna go to the Arctic just to see a polar bear!







QUESTIONS FROM EMMA


1. If you were stranded on a island in the middle of no where and could only take 3 beauty products with you, what would they be and why?
Sunscreen, facial mist and a body lotion - I would protect my skin and moisturize it at the same time!

2. First country you ever visited.
Thailand, it's the first foreign country I've visited and I wanna go back there again.

3. What is your favourite singer/song right now?
My favorite song right now is DO YOU LOVE ME by 2NE1, my all time favorite singer is P!NK.

4. Name one country you would most like to visit and why.
I would say Norway, because I really wanna see the sun that never sets in summer.

5. Favourite graphic novel/book?
Pride and prejudice by Jane Austen.

6. If your were given one wish to have anything you wanted what would it be?
I think it would be money so that I can share it to other people.

7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I dunno, I just wanna pursue my career and end up marrying someone I love.

8. How would you describe your style of fashion?
Multiple.

9. What inspired you to start blogging?
I started to blog to share my opinions.

10. What flower best represents you?
Rose, because a rose looks lovely but it has also thorns to protect itself.

11. Favourite nail polish at the moment.
Catrice.






MY 10 NOMINEES ARE
Laura of Kitten Cuddler
Shin Kei of Princeshinkei
Naomi of Luxomme
Crystal of Splash Kouture
GaEul of Tokki Autumn
Penelope of Peach Party
Katie of Milkeipure





QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
1. What made you decided to make a blog and what do you love the most about blogging?
2. What is your motto?
3. How many times do you check your blog? 
4. If you could be someone else for the day, who would you be? 
5. Do you have any specific fashion style? 
6. What is the one brand, clothing or makeup, you couldn't imagine life without? 
7. What beauty thing are you rubbish at? 
8. What is your biggest obsession? 
9. What is your biggest goal in life? 
10. How do you feel about being nominated?