Monday, June 3, 2013

REVIEW | CATRICE CANDY SHOCK - MULTI COLOUR BLUSH & MULTI COLOUR HIGHLIGHTER

Hello lovelies~!
Finally I can share my review to you about this Limited Edition.



MULTI COLOUR BLUSH

Bubble blush: from pale to rosy. The baked blush contains four optimally aligned marbled rosé shades for a fresh complexion. The soft texture is easy to blend and gently caresses the contours of your face.






MY OPINION
It has been a long time that I don't use powder-based blushes because they seem cakey on my face, so I tried once again to use powder-based blushes...this blush is really good. It's texture is light and it doesn't weigh down the skin. It has a very natural shade. There is only 1 (one) available shade.
I bought it for €4.99 and it contains 7.5 g, it is available at Coin department store here in Italy.

These are the ingredients:
MICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALUMINA,TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 73360 (RED 30), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).


RATING





MULTI COLOUR HIGHLIGHTER

The Multi Colour Highlighter gives your face and neckline a beautiful radiant look with matt and slightly pearly effects. Perfectly aligned complementary colours even out small irregularities of the skin to ensure a flawless complexion with a radiant glow.






MY OPINION
This powder-based highlighter is also good - it perfectly matches on my skin tone. It really has a slight pearly effect but it doesn't have glitters (and I like it). The texture is soft and it is easy to blend on skin. I use a little bit of this to highlight my dark circles - but I recommend you not to put a lot because it will emphasize your dark circles.
I bought it for €5.49 and it contains 20 g - I also bought it at Coin department store.

These are the ingredients:
MICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALUMINA, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 73360 (RED 30), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).


RATING





These are the swatches of both of them:
Without flash.

With flash


What do you think about these products?



Disclosure statement.
This product was bought by me. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product.