Monday, June 24, 2013

REVIEW | BOTTEGA VERDE PELLE PURA - GEL CORRETTIVO S.O.S. PER LE IMPURITÀ

Hello lovelies~! Happy Monday!
Finally, I can write my review about Bottega Verde Pelle Pura - Gel Correttivo S.O.S. per le Impurità (Pelle Pura - S.O.S. Corrective Gel for Blemishes).



DESCRIPTION
It is a product that counteracts the imperfections of the skin, forming a thin and invisible film that dries and eliminates impurities in time. The effectiveness of this innovative formula is the Willow extract that purifies and exfoliates. The formula is also enriched with extracts of myrrh with astringent action, and Echinacea with anti-redness and soothing effect. Tested, the product has shown to assist in the reduction of skin blemishes caused by acne.


I bought this product because lately I have for some reasons hormone problems - I mean I have been in stressful periods this time because of my finals at the university - and because I have the habit to lean my chin on my hands when I study (that's why pimples pop out).

The packaging is a simple tube made of plastic and the texture is a mixture of cream and gel and it's transparent.



MY OPINION
This cream's texture is light and it is easily absorbed into the skin, though it is a little bit sticky. Its scent is fresh but it disappears immediately (I like it when it's odorless).
This cream reduces the pimple's size but it takes a little bit long and one thing I don't like is that another pimple appears as soon as the other one is disappearing. And another thing I don't like is that when it dries the pimple, it leaves pimple scarce.
I bought this product for €1.99 and it normally costs €17.99 - it contains 15 ml.

These are the ingredients:
AQUA, ALCOHOL DENAT., GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, SALICYLIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRICLOSAN, HYPERICUM PERFORATUM EXTRACT, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA EXTRACT, ARNICA MONTANA FLOWER EXTRACT, ECHINACEA ANGUSTIFOLIA EXTRACT, SALIX ALBA BARK EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, COMMIPHORA MYRRHA EXTRACT, PPG-2 METHYL ETHER, PARFUM, MENTHOL, UREA


WOULD YOU BUY IT AGAIN? WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND?
No, I won't buy it again because I don't like the effect that another pimple comes out after the other one dried.
I won't recommend it to a friend, so it's better for him/her to consult first their own dermatologist, unless it works on them.


RATING


Hope that this product works on you! 


Disclosure statement.
This product was bought by me. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product.