Tuesday, May 21, 2013

REVIEW | I LOVE... PEACHES AND CREAM

Hello lovelies~!
Have you ever heard about I Love... Cosmetics brand before? Well, I am finally sharing to you my review of I Love... Peaches and Cream Moisturizing Body Lotion - Limited Edition, as I have included it on my previous haul post.



DESCRIPTION
Passionate about peach perfection?!
Feel seduced as the subtle sweetness of fruity peaches dunked into thick yoghurt creates a scent so deliciously divine you’ll be melting into a moment of romantic loveliness!


The packaging is a simple bottle made of plastic. And what I like the most is that it has a pump dispenser which helps me to control the quantity to use.
At the back of the bottle you can find an instruction on how to use it and it says,

Squeeze me generously into the palm of your hand and massage me all over your body to leave your skin fabulously moisturized, silky smooth and beautifully fragranced. I love... a word of caution: please avoid contact with the eyes. If you happen to get me into your eyes rinse thoroughly with water immediately. Warning: I am for external use only. Keep me out of the reach of children. For adult use only.

I fell in love with this product as soon as I sniffed it for the first time and it has a hypnotizing effect: I immediately craved for a yoghurt.


MY OPINION



I love this body lotion because it is quickly absorbed into my skin and it is perfect if you hate to wait body lotions to be fully absorbed into your skin before wearing clothes. And it is good also for those who prefer scented lotions than colognes because the scent lasts for a good amount of time and what I love the most is that its scent is delicate and yummy! And this body lotion really moisturizes and leaves your skin smooth. The only negative aspect of this body lotion is that you really want to eat it (that's why it says that it is for adult use only).
I bought this product for €5.95 at Douglas Italy perfumery and it contains 250 ml. The lotion's color is cream.

These are the ingredients (click on image to enlarge):



WOULD YOU BUY IT AGAIN? WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND?
Yes, but this one is a limited edition. However, I Love... has other six scent flavors which are Blueberry & Smoothie, Coconut & Cream, Mango & Papaya, Raspberry & Blackberry, Strawberries & Milkshake and, Vanilla & Ice Cream.
I will highly recommend this brand to a friend because of its good quality and because it's affordable.


RATING


For more details about the brand and their products, visit their website.


What scented lotions do you use?



Disclosure statement.
This product was bought by me. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product.