Friday, May 31, 2013

REVIEW | ETUDE HOUSE ALOE MOISTFULL MASK SHEET

Hello lovelies~!
It's my pleasure to share to you my review about Etude House Aloe Moistfull Mask Sheet. It's my very first time to use this Korean brand, I always wanted to try some of their products but I wasn't able to find any online stores.
Anyway, let's talk about my review. This mask sheet was with the Dear My Jelly Lips-talk lipstick that I won through Etude House Global Facebook page.



DESCRIPTION
Enriched with Baobab Tree Extracts and Organic Aloe, this essence mask sheet provides refreshing and comforting hydration to dry, irritated face.

I really needed a face mask because my face was tired and dull. And I was skeptic about this product because Aloe and I don't have a good relationship!



This is the product's description, instruction on how to use it and ingredients in Korean (click on image to enlarge):


And this is the English version (click on image to enlarge):


Thank goodness that there was an English version because I'm still learning the basics of Korean language. This soft paper mask is soaked in a transparent liquid of essence. The essence has a very nice scent.


MY OPINION
As I have mentioned earlier, Aloe and I don't have a good relationship - I know that Aloe is recommended for those who have dry skin, but once I use a product with Aloe, the day after, pimples will appear on my face. I was afraid about the result, but I was marveled about this product, it's not only because it revivified and soothed my skin - and, the day after using it, no pimples appeared on my face!!!

This is how it looks:

*I'm sorry that I didn't take a photo after removing the mask to show you the result - because I was tired that time and this mask helped me to relax that I went to sleep immediately.*


WOULD YOU BUY IT AGAIN? WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND?
Yes, I will buy it again and recommend it to a friend.


RATING


Have you ever used a mask sheet from Etude House?



Disclosure statement.
This product was received from a giveaway as a prize hosted by Etude House Global. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product received.