Monday, May 6, 2013

REVIEW | BOTTEGA VERDE CREMA CONTORNO OCCHI E PALPEBRE EFFETTO LIFTING

Hello lovelies~!
Finally I can share to you my review about Bottega Verde Crema Contorno Occhi e Palpebre Effetto Lifting (Eye contour and eyelid lifting cream).



DESCRIPTION
Indeed, the loss of elasticity of the skin causes the appearance of small wrinkles, dark rings, eye bags and anti-aesthetic lines of the eyelids. The formula of this cream - packed with Hyaluronic acid and Ceramides, firms and rebuilds the structure of the epidermis, because it restores the correct pool of the skin's constituent elements from the outside. Silky, highly penetrating and fast absorbing, it helps to keep skin soft and supple, improving moisturization and regulating particular defence mechanisms, thus exercising a lifting effect. It combats the wrinkles and the expression lines, restoring the natural brightness of the eye contour.
Skin: All skin types, even the most sensitive skins.
Actions: Anti wrinkle, firming, nourishing, elasticizing, lifting action.
Directions for use: After cleansing the face, apply an adequate quantity of product at morning or at night, at the end of an intense day, gently massaging it in in the area around the eyes.
Scent: None.
Suggestions: Ideal for anyone who want to counteract the signs of time, taking care of one of the most stressed areas of the face.
Characteristics: Light, fast absorbing cream.
Texture: Ophthalmic tube cream.
Application area: eye contour and eyelids.



I bought this product because I have dry eyelids and I really need something to moisturize them. I wasn't interested if it has an anti-wrinkle action or not.

The packaging is a simple tube made of plastic. The cream's texture is light, as the product's description says - it spreads easily and it is also easily absorbed.




MY OPINION
According to the product's description, it doesn't have any scent - but I can smell the odor of minced grape seeds - but as soon as the skin has absorbed the cream, its scent also disappears.
Besides, from the scent of grape seed, I can say that this cream really moisturizes my eye contour - I felt the difference after using it for a week and it didn't make my eyelids swell.
What I don't like is that it emphasizes my eye bags and my dark circles, and it doesn't have a firming effect, because I can still see my expression lines on my lower eyelids.
I bought this product for €3.99 and it contains 15 ml, it usually costs €22.90.

And the following are the ingredients:
AQUA, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS STEROLS, POTASSIUM PALMITOYL HYDROLYZED, SWEET ALMOND PROTEIN, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ALLUMINIUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, COCOGLYCERIDES, DIMETHICONE, SQUALANE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CERAMIDE 3, CERAMIDE 1, CERAMIDE 6-II, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, TYROSYL HISTIDINE HCL, GLYCINE SOJA PROTEIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CETYL HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LECITHIN, CARBOMER, XANTHAN GUM, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE.


WOULD YOU BUY IT AGAIN? WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND?
Yes, I will buy it again to moisturize my eyelids, but I'm going to buy other products for my eye bags - and I will recommend it to a friend.


RATING


You can visit Bottega Verde website to find out more about their skin care products.


What do you use to moisturize your eye contour?



Disclosure statement.
This product was bought by me. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product.