Monday, April 15, 2013

REVIEW | LA ROCHE-POSAY ROSALIAC UV RICHE

Hello lovelies~!
Finally it's spring here in Italy - and finally I can write my review about La Roche-Posay Rosaliac UV Riche.
From the past season I suffered from skin redness, and I went to the pharmacist to ask an advice what cream should I use and I bought this product.



DESCRIPTION
A triple-protection treatment that moisturizes the skin and combats redness and heat sensations:
- Vitamin CG to strengthen fragile capillary walls.
- Vitamin B3 to fortify the skin against irritant agents and climatic variations.
- Mexoryl XL filtering system to protect the skin against UV rays, factors that intensify the redness.
Treatment enriched in thermal water of La Roche-Posay with softening and soothing properties. Contains agents of optical correction to even out the complexion. Creamy and nourishing.

The packaging is a simple tube made of plastic. My skin is really sensitive and it is prone to redness when it's too cold or too hot. I've never suffered of skin redness when I used to live in the tropics - maybe because here they have four seasons!


The cream has a fresh scent and its texture is a little bit thick with a greenish color (the color to neutralize red). Though it is thick, it spreads easily and it is easily absorbed by my skin.


MY OPINION
I liked it from the start on how my skin reacted to this product because my tingling sensations disappeared immediately and my skin redness reduced.
However, after a week using this product I noticed that my skin became drier than before.
I bought this cream for €20 and it contains 20 ml.

And these are the ingredients (click to enlarge).


WOULD YOU BUY IT AGAIN? WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND?
Yes and no - as a moisturizer I will buy another product, I will only buy it again if I ever feel heat and tingling sensations.
I would recommend it to a friend, but it will be better if he/she consults first his/her dermatologist.


RATING


What do you use to treat your skin redness?



Disclosure statement.
This product was bought by me. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product.