Tuesday, April 16, 2013

REVIEW | LA ROCHE-POSAY EFFACLAR DUO

Hello lovelies~!
Today I'm sharing my review about La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo.


My skin type is sensitive and dry (during winter). I bought this product because when I am stressed, pimples pop out on my chin (also because I'm allergic to some types of scarf's textile).


DESCRIPTION
A complete treatment suitable for skin with severe imperfections that combines 4 actives to act on two major manifestations of skin with imperfections:
- Localized severe imperfections: the Niacinamide and Piroctone Olamine block the development of blemishes and purify the seat of bacterial activity.
- Clogged pores from sebum: the LHA and Linoleic Acid association unclog pores by removing dead cells responsible for their obstruction.

The packaging is a simple tube made of plastic. I don't really have severe pimples but when I went to buy it, the pharmacist has mistaken my skin redness as pimples too :(!


The cream's texture is a mix of cream and gel - and has a matt effect. It spreads easily and you can notice that it is also easily absorbed. 


MY OPINION
What can I say about it? It doesn't work for me because the next day after applying it, more pimples appear on my face and those that are already on my face seem to get larger.
I'm not really satisfied with the result, though I bought the wrong one (because this one is made for those who have oily skin) - the Effaclar line has a specific product for every skin type.
I bought this product for €16 and it contains 40 ml.

These are the ingredients (click to enlarge).


WOULD YOU BUY IT AGAIN? WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND?
No, I won't buy it again. I'd rather buy other products.
It will be better if he/she consults first his/her dermatologist.


RATING


What do you use to treat your pimples?



Disclosure statement.
This product was bought by me. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product.