Tuesday, April 23, 2013

REVIEW | BOTTEGA VERDE CIPRIA COMPATTA IDRATANTE

Hello lovelies~!
Today I want to share my review about Bottega Verde Cipria Compatta Idratante con Acido Ialuronico e Vitamina E (Compact moisturizing face powder with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E).



DESCRIPTION
A micronized powder that blends into the skin, to enhance your complexion and set your make-up with a sophisticated mat effect. The cutting-edge moisturizing formula with a soft, silky feel, guarantees instant comfort to even the driest skin, keeping it well hydrated. Contains moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid and anti-oxidant Vitamin E.
Actions: silk effect for matt make-up that will hydrate instead of drying your skin.
Direction for use: apply to the face using the special sponge provided for a natural effect that can be touched up throughout the day, or apply with a brush to set your foundation.
Suggestions: all skin types, even dry.
Characteristic: micronized texture, tested moisturizing action.
Texture: micronized, pressed powder.
Application Area: face and décolleté.

The packaging is a simple plastic case but comfortable to use because it has a mirror on it and a sponge, so you can use it anywhere you are.

I bought the lightest shade, Chiaro di Luna (Moonlight), to have a natural effect look. The product is available in four shades, from the lightest to the darkest: Moonlight, Bronze Glow, Natural Beige, Twilight Beige.


MY OPINION
I am really in love with this compact powder because it really gives a silk effect on my skin and it doesn't give me the sensation of dry skin at all. This product is all for skin types, even for those who have dry and sensitive. The texture is soft and it is easy to blend on skin and it is not heavy for the skin.
The only thing I don't like is its sponge, because it's a little bit difficult to apply the powder on your face using it - I use instead a powder brush which helps me to easily apply it on my face.
This compact powder normally costs €15.99, but I bought it around €6 - and it contains 9g.

This is how it looks on my skin:
Without flash.

With flash.


WOULD YOU BUY IT AGAIN? WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND?
Yes, I will buy it again and I will recommend it to a friend.


RATING


You can visit Bottega Verde website to find out more about their make up products.


What compact powder do you use?



Disclosure statement.
This product was bought by me. No money was given nor accepted for this review. This review is my personal opinion and experience of the product.