Wednesday, April 24, 2013

HAUL | ESSENCE, CATRICE, KIKO & I LOVE...

Hello lovelies~! 
I just wanna share to you what I bought this previous week.

Nail Lacquers and Nail Art Accessories from Essence and Catrice. All of them are bought from Coin department store.

I bought a Nail Art Magnet Pen for €2.29, Nail Art Multi Effect Brush for €1,99 - these two accessories are new products - and the other one that I bought, Duo Stylist, costs €2.49. All these nail art accessories are from Essence.


Duo Stylist



The thin end makes it really easy to apply tiny rhinestones on your nails, stick on nail decorations or create french nail tips.




With the larger, thicker tip, you can make dots of various dotting-techniques.


Nail Art Magnet Pen


Conjure-up cool magnetic effects on your nails. Unlike the nail art magnet, you can use this pen to create freestyle and dot designs.


Nail Art Multi Effect Brush



Mix several nail polish colors together, it’s best to pour a little of each desired color on aluminum foil and then use the brush to “absorb” cool color and gradient designs and conjure them onto your nails. The brush is also ideal for smoothly applying glitter particles on your nails.



Then I bought Essence's Colour and Change Magic Effect Designer and two Magic Effect Nail Polishes, all of them cost €2.49. The other nail lacquer is Catrice's Ultimate Nail Lacquer and it costs €2.99.

Magic Effect Nail Polish - from left to right: 03 Sweet Surprise, 01 Wonderlicious Green

Magic Effect Designer
The designer to create your own designs, for example, dots, stripes, french tips, etc., in just a few seconds, the images will appear on your nails.

Ultimate Nail Lacque - 10 I'm Not A Greenager
Thanks to the new Gloss Booster technology, the next generation of Ultimate Nail Lacquers is extremely convincing with a high-shine finish, perfect coverage and ultra-long durability. With the innovative reservoir brush, you can colour your nails with just one stroke.


This is the difference between the old and the new packaging of Catrice's Nail Lacquer - as you can see, they added the color of the nail polish at the bottom of the nail polish's bottle.


And the other detail is that they also added the brand's name at the cover of the nail polish's bottle.


Kiko Make Up Milano: Mascara and Nail Lacquer.


I bought a Nail Lacquer - n. 343 Verde Primavera (Spring Green) for €2.50, Luxurious Lashes Maxi Brush Mascara for €3.90 and Unforgettable Mascara for €3.90. It's my first time to use Kiko's Mascaras, because I normally use Mascaras of Collistar and Shiseido - I'm gonna share it to you my impressions about them. I bought these products from one of their beauty stores here in Milan.


Then the last ones that I bought are from I Love...


I bought I Love...Mango & Papaya for €4.95, I Love...Peaches & Cream (Limited Edition) for €5.95, and I Love...Strawberries & Milkshake for €5.95. However, I received I Love...Mango & Papaya for free because there's a promo until the 30th of April in the stores of Douglas perfumeries here in Italy.